Christmas Exchange - what did you get

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

lscha

Re: Christmas Exchange - what did you get

Post by lscha »

Santa (Silver) sent me some hand made Paracord Creations that I can actually USE! A bracelet, compass and key fob. He also sent a great camo facemask and hat combo that my husband tried to steal (unsuccessfully). Thank you so much!!
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
Big58cal

Post by Big58cal »

Man, I got HOOKED UP for Christmas! :D Tara, a.k.a. Bugs, sent me the box several weeks ago. I've had it sitting by the tree since it came in, trying my best not to open it. :lol: I finally had to take it and put it around in back of the tree (out of sight, out of mind :wink: ). We went up to northern Ohio to the wife's crazy relatives for Christmas. Got back around 12:30 AM Wednesday morning. I had left the box here because I figured it had some type of food in it (the Customs form was marked "condiments") and I didn't want to share with the crazies up there. :lol: After getting everything unloaded, I tore into the box to see what all she had been nice enough to send. :D :D

Up on top there was a Christmas card and a letter explaining what everything was (good thing too!). Got a bag of Lays Ketchup and a bag of Lays Dill Pickle 'tater chips, a jar of homemade hot sauce, a bottle of HP Sauce steak sauce, a bottle of Canadian Maple syrup, Smarties candy, Coffee Crisp wafers, Kippers in Hot Sauce, Maple Leaf Candy, a copy of the Ontario Hunting Regs :shock: , an Outdoor Canada Hunting magazine, and a copy of The West Niagra News newspaper. Talk about a haul!!! :shock:

Thanks so much for all of the stuff Tara! :D Not much better than getting "exotic" food! :lol: Now if I can just keep the wife and boy away from some of the stuff, I might actually get some of it! :lol:
The Only Purpose Of Bread Is To Hold Meat!

Common Sense Isn't Common Any More..........

"Salad isn't food. Salad is what food eats." --- Ellwoodjake

I'm a second-hand vegetarian. Deer eat vegetables, I eat deer.
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

I recieved a 4 in one hands free grunt call,a back in the woods IV dvd, and a michigan crossbow federation T-shirt that I will wear with pride! :D
Thank you so much Laura (lscha)!

Love the gift(s)

Harry
a.k.a. Sliver
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Cryon

Post by Cryon »

Sorry better late than never.
Here is the beautiful knife that OkXBowHuntr made for me for the christmas gift exchange.
The picture doesnt do it justice for the beauty of this piece of art.

Thank you again Hopefully next year it will be put to use on a deer.
Exocet 165
Vixen Deluxe
Shadow Zone
Ibex SMF
Boo Custom Strings
Vixenmaster Strings
Munch Mounts
birddog10

Post by birddog10 »

I had a lot of fun with this. Bucknbill, from down south a ways :lol: hooked me up with some homemade scent free soap, a homemade bass lure, some pepper jelly, a very nice oven towel(hangs on the oven door like a skirt), and a homemade fleece winter cap. All appreciated. Relly cool stuff. I can't wait to troll that lure past some Michigan bass :) Thanks to all involved.
trout13

Post by trout13 »

i got a nice winchester knive set from gary and also a beautiful arrow head hat pin thanks gary
tat4life

Post by tat4life »

I received a mini mag light in leather pouch,excal string wax,limbsaver leeches,camo hunting pouch and some hand and feet warmers,lots of great goodies...thanx again Ken for the wonderful gifts and hope everyone has a great new year...
2010 Equinox,Lumizone,munch mount,munch custom arrows,munch string..Rage 2blade
munch

Post by munch »

tat4life wrote:I received a mini mag light in leather pouch,excal string wax,limbsaver leeches,camo hunting pouch and some hand and feet warmers,lots of great goodies...thanx again Ken for the wonderful gifts and hope everyone has a great new year...
where you disappointed no tye ths year gary lol
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
tat4life

Post by tat4life »

munch wrote: where you disappointed no tye ths year gary lol
Lmao,wasn't disappointed at all..I still chuckle when I see it in my closet..lol
2010 Equinox,Lumizone,munch mount,munch custom arrows,munch string..Rage 2blade
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

As i walked to the Bill Box today i wondered what kinda crap is in my box that im just going to throw in the trash can and low and behold it was a package from Chris4570.He sent my gifts back on the 3rd of december and they arrived today.
Man i got one of his bottle openers made from a hammer head...dude its awesome! and i got some Blood trail ale stickers and a package with a camo knife and a yukon gear flashlight cap.
Thanks Chris for everything