Not a good Friday (picture added by popular demand) LOL

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

taz3

Re: Not a good Friday (picture added by popular demand) LOL

Post by taz3 »

Man, you guys make me feel right at home here, I dropped a 50 lb lead bar on my baby toe in the summer and all but severed it! I thought I was the only to do stuff like this! :shock:

Take good care of that thumb Wabi, hopefully you're right handed too, usually when it starts to feel back to normal, you'll do something that will remind you, it's not 100% yet! :roll:

I had to wear this for 2 months
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

wheelie wrote:All is good Munch. Hired a licenced tin and gas guy that is laid off and is going to do my work for me till i am able and I will be a truck runner for him. It will be good and won't skip a beat work wise. Missing to fingers on my right hand, don't plan to lose more. LOL

Thanks to everyone also. I appeciate the humor and get wells on a painful night.

Ya, you don't want to lose anymore if you don't have too. My dad lopped off a couple toes a few years back with a lawnmower and took his thumb off with a table saw last year. He's is an easy target now for all my dumb jokes. :lol:

Good to hear you have help keeping the business going until your back in the saddle again.
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Hoagy

Post by Hoagy »

We wish you a speedy recovery Wheelie!
Hoagy
maple

Post by maple »

Hope your thumb will heal OK Wheelie!!!

That's gotta hurt. A lot. If I were you, I'd still try to get those paaain meds.

Maple
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

OW OW OW OW OW!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Oh Kevin - what did you have to go and do that for?!?!!

I was working up the nerve to look through this thread - was afraid there'd be some gory photo. :oops:

Glad to hear you made it to the hospital safely and got patched up. Hoping you heal quickly and better than the Dr. expects! More importantly, I hope you're back in shape by turkey season. :D

Great that you've got a guy keeping up your work for you. Sounds like he'll be glad for the work too.

Take care of yourself and HEAL! :D
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

we wish you all the best buddy . might see you over march break DUTCH
addicted to canadian beaver
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Heal up Kevin! Sorry about the thumb man..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

X2, hope it heals well.
"Eze 18:21"
bucknbill

Post by bucknbill »

that looks and sounds mighty painful..hoping it heals up just right..wished i had a "thumbs up" smiley
Exocet 200
S5 string stoppers
3x Proview
ComfyBear string
2219,s Blazer vanes, Muzzy 3 bld 125,s..they fly straight

John 3:16
TYE

Post by TYE »

Didn't learn after the first two fingers? lol
TYE

Post by TYE »

I guess I shouldn't be talking. I sliced my index finger in my skate blade one game in warmup. Wiping the snow build up of the side of the blade ( had my glove off ) <---- stupid move...

Anywho cut so deep I sprayed blood all over the ice and it looked like a good
Blood trail all the way to the dressing room haha. Taped it up
With hockey tape and played the game. Took two months till I got the feeling back in my finger though.

We all do some stupid things.... Never funny when it happens but always seem to laugh afterwards lol
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

VixChix wrote:
I was working up the nerve to look through this thread - was afraid there'd be some gory photo. :oops:

There will be none of that type. They make me squirmish also. In hospital when they were going to give me freezing. I asked for laughing gas. Doctor says no it won't hurt it is freezing. I said I know that. The laughing gas is for the needle you have in your hand. Doctor laughed and said, you will be ok. I said I guess krazy glue won't work on this one huh?LOL
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

wheelie wrote:
VixChix wrote:

There will be none of that type. They make me squirmish also. In hospital when they were going to give me freezing. I asked for laughing gas. Doctor says no it won't hurt it is freezing. I said I know that. The laughing gas is for the needle you have in your hand. Doctor laughed and said, you will be ok. I said I guess krazy glue won't work on this one huh?LOL

Should have tried Duck Tape!!! :lol: :lol:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Ont_Excal wrote:
wheelie wrote:
VixChix wrote:

Should have tried Duck Tape!!! :lol: :lol:

But I tell you, wife has some oxycotton, man they work, one pill and I forget I even have a hand. LOL
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I can handle blood and gore no problem if it's an animal. I've held torn parts and skin together for vets while they've sutured for dogs and horses. No trouble with gutting, skinning, etc.

BUT - I'm not so good with human injuries. Some TV shows I have to look away and ask Tim when it's safe for me to watch again. :oops:
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.