Eastern Sport and Fishing Show POSTPONED...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

j.krug

Re: Eastern Sport and Fishing Show POSTPONED...

Post by j.krug »

lscha wrote:http://www.easternsportshow.com/

“Our original decision not to include certain products in the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show this year was made in order to preserve the event’s historical focus on the hunting and fishing traditions enjoyed by American families,” said Chet Burchett, Reed Exhibitions President for the Americas.”

What a crock of crap!! If that was the case we'd all still be fishing with cane poles and hunting with flintlocks! You buckled to some anti's agenda you spineless piece of crap!! :twisted: :twisted:

Rant over. Sorry folks this kinda stuff makes my blood boil. :(
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
Shotnbeer

Post by Shotnbeer »

j.k I like a guy that speaks his mind. I can't understad why you don't actually open up more. :D
You're 100% right Reed folded to the pressure and now they're paying the price. It's going to hurt alot of companies and outfitters but you know what, they're all sticking togeather. I have a list of all the companies that pulled out of the show and they will be the ones I give my business to.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Once this show falls into the hands of a good US firm then all will be well.
You can bet that Reed Exhibitions has it up for sale.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
rayman

Post by rayman »

Tell us what you really think j.k. :)

Oppie's right. Obama is just the front man, a pawn, a symptom of the real problem(s), and folks give him too much credit I think. Too much political correctness and lack of responsibility these days.
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

rayman wrote: Oppie's right. Obama is just the front man, a pawn, a symptom of the real problem(s), and folks give him too much credit I think. Too much political correctness and lack of responsibility these days.
I Obama takes a hard line............then the :?: is...........what will the other side be willing to trade to moderate his stand???
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

Nothing, he doesn't have the Dem votes in the Senate........yet.
"Eze 18:21"
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Reed had initially refused to refund the fees to exhibitors, but changed their decision after the show was shut down, Townhall reports.

“Refunds will be provided for all fees paid to date (January 24, 2013) to Reed Exhibitions for the 2013 Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show. We will detail the refund process on our web site and in an additional email by January 31, 2013,” Reed Exhibitions reportedly wrote in an email to exhibitors Thursday.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01 ... ic-rifles/
See4miles

Post by See4miles »

Ok friends. In accordance with the bee's nest getting torn open in a most sad and evil way, we must all take action now. No more talking. If you're not a member already, join the NRA. If you are a member, renew right now for a few extra years or better yet, take advantage of the 300.00 lifetime membership offer. it is real. I just did it with them.

I was suprised to find that so many of my gun-loving friends were not members. I have been rallying the troops for the past couple weeks. The country needs to see the NRA membership numbers climb. The NRA needs the extra cash to really help in snuffing out all these impending anti-gun bills that will be popping up like mushrooms after a spring rain.

If they can't do it, who will? Join or re-join now! It matters more than ever!
In the Wind.......