Post by cdn.redneck »

why no one ever thought of razer blades anti-theft system :twisted:
Leupold crossbones
Mathews Monster 7.0
Black Eagle - Carbon Express - Easton
strum

Re: Thief is Back

Post by strum »

rayman wrote:Better keep your head and not get yourself in trouble. Can you figure out where the trespasser is coming from?
I agree ..keep your head and don't do anything that will make a bad situation worse..
the guy who set the paint bomb got in a mess of trouble and I heard of a guy on here who had to serve some probation for defending himself from tree stand robbers.
if you know who they are then bid yer time ..they will mess up.
sucks :(
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I went this mornin & got my climber & took it to where my ladder stand is & cable locked it to the tree. Went to my Hang-on stand closest to his property & he had put a gal Praire Farms jug emt about 4' from my stand. He put it there on purpose to see if i ck'ed & moved it. I did move it back to his property. So now we both knowed we are aware of each others moves now! Mo. has a Law that i have the right to protect myself & propety at any time from trespassers!
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
ds762

Post by ds762 »

vixenmaster wrote:I went this mornin & got my climber & took it to where my ladder stand is & cable locked it to the tree. Went to my Hang-on stand closest to his property & he had put a gal Praire Farms jug emt about 4' from my stand. He put it there on purpose to see if i ck'ed & moved it. I did move it back to his property. So now we both knowed we are aware of each others moves now! Mo. has a Law that i have the right to protect myself & propety at any time from trespassers!
I hope it wasn't one of those cheap "treestand" cable locks from Walmart .. They are junk and easily defeated with a pair of Kline pliers .. ask me how I know
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
jamtarthunter

Post by jamtarthunter »

Hopefully now that they know your on to them the kids games will stop and they will stay on their own property and mind their own business.
Jamtarthunter
Matrix 380 Xtra
Leupold Crossbones 2x7x33
Matrix 355 Xtra
Matrix 330 ( For The Mrs )
Exomax

Easton Diablo w Lumenok
Muzzy Crosskill
ZWV

Post by ZWV »

Time to go next door and have a talk
ds762

Post by ds762 »

ZWV wrote:Time to go next door and have a talk
+1 .. Though I'd make a point of having a .45 on your hip if you choose that route.
M380 ---"Mjolnir"
Vendetta RF
BEE

>>>--------->
Riflemanz

Post by Riflemanz »

Get yourself one of these Glock 9mm w laser to carry!
Put the dot between the eyes! :lol:
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

Be careful how you handle this Mike. I'm not familiar with MO law obviously but if it's anything like laws elsewhere, seems like the criminal has more rights than you do. I hope your laws are different.
Best of luck with the situation, I know if it was me I'd be livid.
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

You're right about that KB. People go nuts over what is perceived as vigilante justice. Mike, be careful with this low life Mofo!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

If you could get your hands on some powdered dye/stain (the good stuff), brush it all over an old stand or something you dont mind "sacrificing" and put it out there for the SOB to mess with.

It will get all over their hands, face if they touch it and/or whatever else they touch and it wont show up until it gets wet whenever that is.
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Firearms will lead to a killin fer sure. Not good thing, best i jus carry my alum. baseball bat wid me. He maybe packin jus have to see when we meet up.
Half Bubble Off BD360

Kegbelly

Post by Kegbelly »

vixenmaster wrote:Firearms will lead to a killin fer sure. Not good thing, best i jus carry my alum. baseball bat wid me. He maybe packin jus have to see when we meet up.
Seriously, let the law handle this. Collect what evidence you can against him, get him on film, video, whatever, but you don't know this guy and he's obviously a dirtbag with no respect for the law or for you and your property, so no telling how he might react. When you go to his place and confront him, it makes you the aggressor and he could turn the legal tables on you and make it look like you're the bad guy harassing him It's a sh!tty situation but it happens that way a lot.
Matrix 380
18" Zombies, 400 gr w/ 125 gr Magnus Stingers & Lumenoks
Exomag
20" Zombies, 380 gr w/ 100 gr Magnus Stingers
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

ZWV wrote:Time to go next door and have a talk
I went to him when he stole my ladder stand, carried his Bud-lite can to him. He said he didn't do it while grinnin at me. Then said i would have to prove he stole it. Hey its all about beer money fer him by stealin my stuff. I don't steal n nutten he has interests me. Talk will not get me any where wid him. I catch him on my place its gonna be on like butter meltin on hot cakes :)
Half Bubble Off BD360