Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
flightattendant100

Re: String jig designs

Post by flightattendant100 »

GROUP HUG !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I don,t get it also! I thought about putting a picture of mine on here . I would not have took the responses that Excalibur got to kindly an would hope someday I would meet personally some of you nice gentleman for a chat an some ufc grappling :lol: lol: :lol:
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Hey! What's that now? random picture time!

Don't make me bring out M.C hammer. I hear he does a jig too
Can't touch this.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I,m guilty of putting things on others post an not to take anything away from them.i just don,t see the harm an lots do it an some get singled out for it an ok for others. No big deal I can see ! I never like to see someone posting smart remarks to anyone other than just joking around. I,m not smart enough to tell the difference sometimes an apologize if I,m wrong. I was always told treat others like you would like to be treated!!!!!!!!
Last edited by Masboy on Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

If we are sharing what bothers us:

I have no use for folks who go on a fit of rage, posting every curse word in the book. I especially hate it when it happens more than once. I also dislike conceit.. Men who are two faced or cannot stand by their word. Guys who put on a show and a "smile" for the sake of their wallet. A man who try's to build his character up by posting a false identity and lending credibility to his former user name.

Masboy. It ain't you. But the shoe fits xcalibur real well.
Why some can't see it, I can't for the life of me figure out. Unless they have short memories or have been bought. All that I have just said can be found in his posts unless he's deleted them.

Moo. Lol
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

If you know it all, tell it all! Just for the record, and it does not matter if anyone speaks up, I buy a whole lot of things here, and don't really sell much. I give away almost as much as I sell, and donate to many causes. Always have, and always will. There are a few here that just keep this fire burning, and I don't know why, they do. I have apologized for my behavior, and keep trying to move on. I can only hope to live the pure life so many here claim to. I am done here, I am not leaving the forum, and I hate to paste $hit on other peoples posts. Until I was messed with, I never said a bad word about anyone, but you already know all that! Right? I'm not apologizing again, I will continue to support many here in their efforts, wares, and enjoy some great stories. If that bothers you, oh well! Many of these guys pretend to be someone they are not, NICE PEOPLE!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Great jig design Don. Simple, solid and utilitarian.
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

X2!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

one shot scott wrote:If we are sharing what bothers us:

I have no use for folks who go on a fit of rage, posting every curse word in the book. I especially hate it when it happens more than once. I also dislike conceit.. Men who are two faced or cannot stand by their word. Guys who put on a show and a "smile" for the sake of their wallet. A man who try's to build his character up by posting a false identity and lending credibility to his former user name.

Masboy. It ain't you. But the shoe fits xcalibur real well.
Why some can't see it, I can't for the life of me figure out. Unless they have short memories or have been bought. All that I have just said can be found in his posts unless he's deleted them.

Moo. Lol
:D
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Like what I have to say or not but, I think it is time for some soul searching.
No one wants to forgive but, would like to be forgiven. Time to read up on what the good book says about that. That goes for all of us ! None of us are perfect !
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

onebigskittle wrote:Like what I have to say or not but, I think it is time for some soul searching.
No one wants to forgive but, would like to be forgiven. Time to read up on what the good book says about that. That goes for all of us ! None of us are perfect !
:D
8ptbuk

Post by 8ptbuk »

I don't get it either ! The only reason I didn't post a pic of my jig was I couldn't find it ! I never thought sharing ideas and designs would upset anyone . I think its time to use the Foe list for a few and stop the drama !
James : 1 - 19-20 Know this , My beloved Brothers : Let every person be quick to hear , slow to speak , slow to anger , for the anger of man does not produce the righteousness of God .

8ptbuk's Flemish Strings
[email protected]
strum

Post by strum »

Ok guys im going to step up here and say it!!
Dan you knew good and dang well when you posted on this thread you were stepping in pooh.
You only did it to be a BUTT!!
Neil said it best. Thanks Neil
If you want to make friends you did it the wrong way and we/I have tried to give you subtle hints.well you don't get it!!
OR YOU DONT WANT TO LET IT LAY
So here is my advise to you sir.
You see who you've peed of so STAY THE HECK AWAY FROM EM!!!!
simple.
side note ..in the past I have peed people off on here ..if I did ..I tried to make it right. almost every time we became better friend because of it.
I would look to myself and ask..."is it me Lord or the rest of the world?"
Usually its me...Dan ask the same question .
You guys can comment away I've said my peace.
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Boo

Post by Boo »

I'm going to say my peace too. I've tried helping you a couple of times by lending you some honest advice.
Dan, you want the drama. You've received the advice from members here. The advice was just about identical in both cases. You were told that if you don't respond it won't escalate. You were told that the picking would also stop. You were told that you should think before pushing the send button or post a reply the next day or preferably not at all.
Dan, this is not 100% real life, it's the internet! You take so much away from this forum with your drama. You post so much fluf. You constantly compare yourself with posts.
You are getting what your asking for so stop your childish whining and bite down. I'm sick and tired of reading your missinformation and your whining! Yeah, that other stuff doesn't bother me but it bothers a whole whack of others!
Dan, I hope you get more contructive criticism but I'm afraid to say that it's like taking to a brick wall. You don't get it!
Edit to change the word both to but
Last edited by Boo on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Some people just like stepping on rakes