Zeiss on Capt. Morgan

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

DaveShooter

Re: Zeiss on Capt. Morgan

Post by DaveShooter »

Very nice looking set up ya got there Mike- Sounds like ya are a ready to go ole friend.... Love the hunting truck tooo- Heck its just broke in mileage wise :D
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Well its done, jus finished as its gettin warm n buggy as all get out. It took me abit to figure out that the Zeiss directions of gettin 30 yds xhair dead-on n the rest would be in like Flint. :lol: It ain't so or even close, i finally by twistin the power ring from 375 down to 325. I have it right. From 10-20-30-40-50-60-70-75 yds its hittin tennis ball sized group usin a 394gr weight GT II. It might be better but my arrows are not the same quality as the BEE's n Zombies. Plus i have couple rough leather sand bags. So i don't have a real good solid rest which really helps in shootin groups
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

bring on the tick toters!

-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
SEC-ond 2 none

Post by SEC-ond 2 none »

Mike. Thanks for the info. Be careful and good hunting.

Happy Trails
Stephen
Matrix 380
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I was really happy when i started the Zeiss sight -in. Ended up wid 5x n then by the time i gotstid done wid the adjustin fer correct yardage its now set at 3.5x. Dang thats not what i had hoped fer. I gotstid Banshee all sighted in, so thats a done deal. Now i wait on the 355 Nitemare then buy my 2nd Zeiss XB75 fer it, it should be in there 4.5x power area :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

vixenmaster wrote: Now i wait on the 355 Nitemare then buy my 2nd Zeiss XB75 fer it, it should be in there 4.5x power area :)
you'd say nightmare 355? :shock: . . .where do i get a look at this thang!
-ken
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Starvin' Hillbilly wrote:
vixenmaster wrote: Now i wait on the 355 Nitemare then buy my 2nd Zeiss XB75 fer it, it should be in there 4.5x power area :)
you'd say nightmare 355? :shock: . . .where do i get a look at this thang!
-ken
They ain't out at no Dealers yet, & i am not positive on the Nitemare. I only will buy a Nitemare as i ain't interested in no camo.
Half Bubble Off BD360