Gone hunting

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

L. E. Carroll

Re: Gone hunting

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Best of luck to you and the family Terry.....( I was afraid for a moment that you were mentioning the horse stuff in relation to a buddies or daughters bowfriends thermos of coffee ) :lol: You see I have never hunted moose but do realize they have alot in common size wise with a Draft Horse :shock:

Those darned C-paps, I can't leave home withuot it and my new Polaris 1000 watt invertor, I just got over 13 hours on less than a gallon of Premium fuel while by myself in Elk camp.

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
munch

Post by munch »

Kristin left Monday morning around 8 yo go back to school . She sent me a picture message of 2 young bulls standing in the ditch 15 min south of camp ,they stopped to take the picture. And said they did not move .
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
munch

Post by munch »

Just called one in 39 yards away looking right at me till he got his nose full . Sucks but he was a 2.5 year old do there will be better
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
MADMAX2

Post by MADMAX2 »

Good to hear your getting action with the swamp donkeys!! :D
The best things in life are not things!!
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Good Luck Terry !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
munch

Post by munch »

Finally somthing hanging on the meat pole . I shot a 250lb boat at 12 yards with rusty my 405 . It only went 30 yards . I had my taczone fog up on me 2 days ago but lucky for me I won a new one at boofest this summer and had it packed so mounted it took 3 shots and it's golden . I'll contact excal when I'm home . That was my first bear with crossbow so now rusty has moose bear and deer to his credit . I'll post pics when I'm home . My buddy roger saw a young bull this afternoon but we just can't make it happen
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Congrats on the bear Terry!!
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
munch

Post by munch »

Kevin I posted one on my Facebook page but not a good pic . He spent the best part of the day around my popcorn roller yesterday . I had the video on my bow and the dam battery died about 30seconds befor the shot . I do have a still of him smelling the honey burn 10. Seconds befor I shot real nice big head on him
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
munch

Post by munch »

Kevin I also got a message thismorning to say my laser guy has genas. Boofest mount cut along with some for others and 10 micro and 10 matrix for guys waiting
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
Tom

Post by Tom »

munch wrote:Finally somthing hanging on the meat pole . I shot a 250lb boat at 12 yards with rusty my 405 . It only went 30 yards .
Just need to know .......... how do you hang a 250lb BOATon a meat pole :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know posting from a mobile can cause problems, but you did give me a nice chuckle this morning.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

I had a double take as well but noticed the "T" is beside the "R" on any mobile device and remember Terry has big fingers for typing > Pretty sure he meant " Boar " .

Congra'ts Terry > Looking forward to the pictures !
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
munch

Post by munch »

R.J. wrote:I had a double take as well but noticed the "T" is beside the "R" on any mobile device and remember Terry has big fingers for typing > Pretty sure he meant " Boar " .

Congra'ts Terry > Looking forward to the pictures !
No rick it was a boat . Just had to shot somthing . Lol . I'm on my phone so fat fingers and poor eyes get me every time. Had pics of a bull back at our beaver pond yesterday at 130 and of coarse we chose to hunt a point out of the boat . Getting frustrated
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
munch

Post by munch »

Well in less somthing really changes in the next 80 min ill be headed home with no moose meat . Was a good hint with a couple chances but could not make the crap . Did get a great bear and last night pulled the last bear stand and cameras and found video of a young bull with spikes that looks like lucifer sniffing my popcorn roller . Can't believe it . I will post pics and a link to videos when home . We bought a boat while here that we will leave for another year . Teàlly enjoyed some boat tides and travels 15 miles up river a couple nights ago . Saw no moose by at least 20 beavers and 9 otters on 3 groups . If you have never seen otters play you can't believe the fun . I watched them swin down and catch small fush then bring them to the surface to eat . Already looking to next year . And deer seasons open I guess moma will have to wait a couple days when I'm home to visit
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts facebook
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

munch wrote:Kevin I also got a message thismorning to say my laser guy has genas. Boofest mount cut along with some for others and 10 micro and 10 matrix for guys waiting

Nice!!! Thank you!!! :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.