OT Why did I even vote?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

10Ring

Post by 10Ring »

ALINALBERTA wrote:According to Woodsman's logic,you might be a Redneck if:

-you believe Martin and Chretian are guiltyin the sponsorship scandal.

-you think the gun registry is a gross waste of money.

-you think Martin does not give a crap about western Canada.

-you believe that most of eastern Canada thinks that corruption is a normal part of running the federal govt.
Guilty as charged! 10Ring's an "Eastern RednecK" :lol:

I was born and raised in Ontario, I do have a lot of work related contact with Alberta and know a good number of people there, we share these opinions.
10Ring
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

STALKER, just because I think Martin may not be involved, doesn't make me a liberal nor a conservative. (I voted conservative in the last election and liberal before that.) I try to see things without the party horse blinders provided with the handed out team sweaters. I am not calling every westerner a redneck because I do not believe this for a second. Not every french Quebecer is a separatist either. I am saying that the reason the conservatives will never muster more than a minority government is because of the extreme right rednecks influencing the conservative agenda in far too great a fashion for most to vote for from places like Ontario. Belinda sees that the present rulers of the party aren't going to change their views on social issues. If you look at the large population centers (Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal) you will see folks that are concerned with social issues (gays, abortion, immigration, etc.). The conservative's approach here needs to be loosened and more "center" to get these folks to vote for them.

ALINALBERTA, looks like I hit a nerve! First of all, that's not even close to my logic or anything I have stated here. On your three points I must be a redneck too!
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.