OT- Whats your poison??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mike P

Post by Mike P »

Well, I stayed away from this topic as long as I could. But I suppose I should chime in and not be rude.

1. Red Wine - Have extensive list of California, French and Italian in the wine cellar.
2. White Wine - Mostly California with a few Australian
3. Vodka – on the rocks, Skye, Absolute, and Stolle
4. Scotch – Dewar’s, Chivas Regal, J&B, and Teachers
5. Gin- Tanqueray and Beefeater
6. Tequila- Jose Cuervo and Charro
7. Liquors- Baileys, Sambucca, Grand Marinier, Drambuie, B&B and Amaretto
8. Beer – Don’t think I can list all of them, but I will say that I really like Red Stripe when I am Island hopping.

Margaritas are my downfall. On my fiftieth birthday I had lunch with my lawyer buddy Becker at a wonderful Mexican restaurant, not a chain, but a little authentic mom and pop restaurant in Hamilton, Ohio. While we were perusing the menu, he ordered a pitcher of margaritas. I don’t know how many pitchers we had, but I awoke the next afternoon in the Golden Tulip Bucuti Beach Resort in Aruba. I remember taking a limo to the airport and was sure we flew to Las Vegas. How we ended up in Aruba I’ll never know but it was amazing as I didn’t have my passport and had to have my wife Fed Ex it to the American Consulate so I could leave the island and fly back home. How they let me in I will also never know.

I am not allowed to have unsupervised lunches with Becker any more.