Sarah Palin - Copied from NRA site

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

DrDan wrote:Nah I don't feel like it... I'll take it down when they take all this political bullcrap off the forum and get back to hunting talk. I figure that photo is as truthful and relavant as the rest of the crap that is posted.
That is your choice, but it sure shows your character.
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
DrDan

Post by DrDan »

I'm really not here to impress you Woody, nor you me. Save your name calling for Obama like the rest of your party. Unfortunately you won't pull it off. We are tired of paying $350,000,000 a day for your stinking war; $4.00 a gallon for your oil businesses and losing our homes for your parties lack of economic sense.

XXOO

DrDan
sumner4991

Post by sumner4991 »

You left out one thing jh45gun . . .the mortgage situation was Klinton's too(by the way, I like the new spelling with a K). His administration was pushing for "homes for everyone", especially the lower income, poor credit folks, and that's when we starting offering even more risky "sub-prime" mortgages. All I can say is "Thanks Bill". During Klinton's administration, I was offering and closing a TON of 125% LTV(loan-to-value) loans. I was making a ton of $$ too. Fortunately, I am a republican and saved the $$. That's why I'm not whinning about not having $$. I fully expected the well to run dry, so I paid off all my debt and saved all I could. I didn't go out and buy a new home and a new car, as a lot of folks in the mortgage industry did. Fool democrats!

This crap about spending all the $$ on the war . . .they don't factor in the amount we would be spending even if we weren't in a war. We would still be paying the majority of these guys. We would be doing training missions instead of real missions. Give me a break. :roll:

Got to stop . . .Im drinking and typing again . . . Scott
I'd rather wear out than rust out.
Perception trumps intention.

2006 Exomax w/Agingcrossbower Custom Stock
20" Easton Powerbolts w/125gr Trophy Ridge Stricknines & 2"Blazers
Boo Custom Strings
2006 Vixen
mikej

Post by mikej »

well said scott and a very smart business move good idea in planning for the future