For the women: Answering nature's call

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

If you gals are going to evolve to the point you can pee standing up then I think it is time to invent something so we can pee sitting down in a hunting situation, sure would save a lot of movement in a turkey hunting situation, or even a tree stand.
A little drainage tube that runs down the leg and flows from beside the boot, I will call it the HEEPEE. No more standing up to relive yourself, just keep on hunt'n!
Maybe a package deal for couples called the Sheepeehepee, or for the less secure, the Hepeeshepee.
I think there would be a bit of a learning curve watching your wife stand up to pee on a tree, but it's all good, that's why the woods are private.

Did I say "evolve"? I certainly didn't mean it like that. :wink:
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
lscha

Post by lscha »

Good news Pyd! It's called a P-Pak and I gave one to my husband so he could stay in tree without marking his surrounding territory :lol: :lol: . No muss, no fuss. Zip-locs and it's environmentally friendly. Oh, and it's forest green, not pink, like mineImage

find it in camping supplies.
Laura
Vixen II/Optimizer/RamCats/NGSS
Camx
Boo strings, top mounts
[url]http://www.michigancrossbowfederation.org[/url]
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michigan-Crossbow-Federation/122974954384381
bbbwb

Answer to Call of Nature

Post by bbbwb »

The invention exists and for those that have had the experience first hand --- go no further. This of course is all joking aside --- but the catheter that works very well with no fuss nor muss. The bag comes with it for travelling convenience.
I am not sure from a medical stand point how long it can stay inserted. Maybe the next time a visit to the doctor comes about, one should ask if it could be installed for hunting season. Watch for the docs facial expression.

bbbwb
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Catheter.. Ouch! However, it does sound a bit better than my original concept that utilized a hot glue gun to keep it attached.
Not too keen on the onboard storage though hoping for a drain tube down by the boot, good for sporting events, movies, church...

If I Told my doctor about the catheter he would just roll his eyes and ask me what I am up to now. It is getting pretty hard to surprise the people in my life..
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
mikej

Post by mikej »

Pydpiper wrote:Catheter.. Ouch! However, it does sound a bit better than my original concept that utilized a hot glue gun to keep it attached.
:shock: :shock:
If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

I understand the catheter is for as limited time use as possible as there is always risk of a causing bladder infection.

I remember when I had my c-section, it was wonderful not to have to get up that first day! Would sure be handy for hunting, wouldn't it?
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.