Bought a small parcel of land

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Re: Bought a small parcel of land

Post by Boo »

vixenmaster wrote:Yes get all the timimg right & if'en you runs up on a Bear let me knowed i will come up there & whoop him/her & take their fur rug off of em just fer you Boo.
Bears???? :shock: The lack of bears is why I looked in this area. Going to have a deep hole called the dead bear pit for those suckers if I see one! :twisted:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Tom

Re: Bought a small parcel of land

Post by Tom »

Boo wrote:
vixenmaster wrote:Yes get all the timimg right & if'en you runs up on a Bear let me knowed i will come up there & whoop him/her & take their fur rug off of em just fer you Boo.
Bears???? :shock: The lack of bears is why I looked in this area. Going to have a deep hole called the dead bear pit for those suckers if I see one! :twisted:
Boo ........... I hate to burst your bubble since you did find a nice place for you and the wife .......... but there are bears near there. I family friend has a house just west of Kendal & had a Bee farm (hives all over the place) and they would get attacked and destroyed by bears. Their most active hives for attack were only about halfway from your place to their place.

But not to many attacks lately ......... word was put out and we believe that hunters took care of the problem. The MNR did tell us that we could shoot any bear near a hive as long as we buried them at the spot of shooting them. >>>>>> Me thinks that Boo just might have to get himself a little bobcat with a shovel ............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck Boo with your place.
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]