Ar/Ok Hog Hunt Report

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

awshucks

Re: Ar/Ok Hog Hunt Report

Post by awshucks »

Right now your probably wishing I was related to you, so you could ask me on a date.
That's an Arkie thing! :mrgreen:
"Eze 18:21"
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

awshucks wrote:
Right now your probably wishing I was related to you, so you could ask me on a date.
That's an Arkie thing! :mrgreen:
I dont b' lieve Ida told dat!!
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

I guess we will just wait to see who all joins in on the piggie hunt next year after reading that an seeing them setting there with that moonjuice with that funny look in there eyes. hard to tell what them ARKIES are thinking :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ont_Excal

Post by Ont_Excal »

Masboy wrote:I guess we will just wait to see who all joins in on the piggie hunt next year after reading that an seeing them setting there with that moonjuice with that funny look in there eyes. hard to tell what them ARKIES are thinking :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They all looked like they just got caught :roll: :roll: and don't want to talk about it!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal. Love leaves a memory no one can steal"
rayman

Post by rayman »

That night after the hunt I lay on my cot in Dan's garage/shop drifting into a peaceful sleep. As I drifted off I could hear pigs oinking, snorting and grunting like they were right outside next to Dan's place. I opened my eyes and realized the sounds were coming from David on the other side of the shop. The next day during the drive home I asked david what he was dreaming about when he fell asleep the night before. "Pigs" David said.

Yea right, my money says he was dreaming about the slim raven haired girl half his age.
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

pig noises outside huh :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Masboy on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Sort of struggeling with the video edit of the hunt, but it's coming..
Hands down, the most memorable hunt I have had. Very cool being in the woods and seeing animals that I don't normally see.
Top it off with the fact I got to hunt with people I have always wanted to meet, being in the woods with them will be remembered forever.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
Masboy

Post by Masboy »

The more I see about piggies the more I would like to hunt them . I,m just fascinated by them an would like to see them in the woods. I would like meet them good old boys an here some good story's I bet. looking forward to the hunt pictures.