Matrix issues

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ranger

Re: Matrix issues

Post by ranger »

JPjunkie wrote:Heres a good review MINE WORKS AWESOME AND I LOVE THE SCOPE THE CHEEK PIECE THE ADF THE CAMO COLOR GET THE PICTURE
Stop yelling we get it, well at least some of us do :) .
Y25, Axiom SMF
Matrix 380 Blackout
Turbo XLT. Stealth SS
Mission MXB 360
Free Men Dont Ask To Bear Arms.
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

ranger wrote:
JPjunkie wrote:Heres a good review MINE WORKS AWESOME AND I LOVE THE SCOPE THE CHEEK PIECE THE ADF THE CAMO COLOR GET THE PICTURE
I wish I had two to bragg about my 380 is my baby :D
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Big John

Post by Big John »

I got another review for you.
My Matrix shoots excellent. The Trigger is excellent. I have all the accessories on. I've shot it who know's how many times now, many hundreds. The Bow is a super shooter!

I have found problems with a few , also found out they were abused, mistreated, and dryfired! Some don't even realize they dryfired! Truthfully, you'd be amazed.
But many, many, people say things and do things because they heard something from someone. Some people don't own or shoot something, or even tried, and hear something then spread it to everyone who will listen how bad the product is. It's a shame but there will always be these people everywhere.
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
ranger

Post by ranger »

JPjunkie wrote:
ranger wrote:
I wish I had two to bragg about my 380 is my baby :D
My 380 looks to be my go to bow now that I have the C2 for it. I then have 4 backup bows to use if needed but I don't think I'll need to worry about it. :) .
Y25, Axiom SMF
Matrix 380 Blackout
Turbo XLT. Stealth SS
Mission MXB 360
ranger

Post by ranger »

Big John wrote:I got another review for you.
My Matrix shoots excellent. The Trigger is excellent. I have all the accessories on. I've shot it who know's how many times now, many hundreds. The Bow is a super shooter!

I have found problems with a few , also found out they were abused, mistreated, and dryfired! Some don't even realize they dryfired! Truthfully, you'd be amazed.
But many, many, people say things and do things because they heard something from someone. Some people don't own or shoot something, or even tried, and hear something then spread it to everyone who will listen how bad the product is. It's a shame but there will always be these people everywhere.
So true its the haters or the ones that don't have a clue and say....My friends buddies friend has one and..........
If I have never tried one I'll never say anything, I only post my opinions on the 5 I have now, that's it.
Y25, Axiom SMF
Matrix 380 Blackout
Turbo XLT. Stealth SS
Mission MXB 360
onebigskittle

Post by onebigskittle »

Big John wrote:I got another review for you.

I agree with this review. Its Reviews like this coming from good trustworthy people is why I bought my Matrix and for the fact that I own (as my wife would say) to many Excaliburs and have had nothing but good coming from them all.
Once in a while we will have problems with a product but you need to go through the proper channels to get them corrected and not be so negative.
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

Excalibur Marketing Dude wrote:
yooper_man wrote: I have been thinking about buying the Matrix 355, but probably won't since I have been hearing more and more limb and tip issues as well.
I can assure you the problem is being blown way out of proportion. We have sold thousands of Matrix models, all use the exact same limbs. We have had less limb tip failure on the Matrix percentage wise than our tried and true limbs( like you have on your Equinox) that we have made for 30 years which are the most reliable limbs on the market. The Matrix does not have a chronic limb tip failure problem. Most of the limb tips that did fail did so due to being dry fired which technically is not a warranty issue.

I just want to put this all into perspective, a problem appears on here and broad assumptions are made which the big picture does not support. The Matrix line of crossbows has been put through more testing than any other crossbow we have ever made and its reliability has proved remarkable. As always, anything can fail and if that happens we will look after our customers, plain and simple.

Peter
Thank you Peter,

This is good you confirmed from what I heard others tell me. Also glad to hear from you there are zero problem with the Matrix limbs.
yooper_man wrote: I heard Excalibur field tested the Matrix line before it was offered to the public.
yooper_man wrote:I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, so I feel the issues they are informing us about are true.
As I stated above in my own quote, I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Who am I to call them liars?

I am also happy to hear from you on how reliable my Equinox limbs are, my beast is very accurate. I would love to get a Matrix 355 of my own, maybe someday.

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
yooper_man

Post by yooper_man »

Boo wrote:
yooper_man wrote:Well time will tell. I heard Excalibur field tested the Matrix line before it was offered to the public. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, so I feel the issues they are informing us about are true.

When someone dry fires their crossbow they are always forthcoming to tell us all about the experience. To err is human as we all know.

I also heard people are not liking the Matrix triggers much either.

Andrew
Sounds like you are basing your opinions on what you heard. If what you heard is true I wonder why Excalibur is backordered until the end of the year? It might be because the Matrix is a big success!
Did you ever think that what you "heard" is untrue?
That's kinda obvious from my statement above, I read Matrix owners reviews of their likes and dislikes. Who am I to call them liars?

Andrew
2013 Excalibur Matrix 355 Xtra

2007 Leupold VX-I 2-7x33 Dark Earth NWTF Edition Turkey Plex scope

Dan xcaliber flemish Brownell XS2 string, 18" Easton XX75 2219 aluminum shafts, 2" Bohning Blazer vanes, NAP 170gr F.O.C., Danny Miller's RBBB's
taz3

Post by taz3 »

Once again Peter or an Excalibur rep has stepped in to keep us, the consumer aware of their presents to resolve any issues. I lost a part from my Xbow and contacted Excalibur direct, they had no trouble sending me the part I needed for nothing more then the shipping. IMO if you there is any issue contact them directly, because they will make it right. If 50% of all business gave the effort this company does toward customer satisfaction, there would be a lot more happy customers.
Phoenix Crossbow
Outdoors and Cars
I'd rather be hunting