Boofest 2014 for all members - July 26th and 27th

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Re: Boofest 2014

Post by Boo »

Kevin, the majority rules and have accepted the weekend of the 26th and 27th of July.
I'll be at the farm on Thursday the 25th so anyone wanting to arrive then is very welcome!
Doe Master wrote:Regrettably Don I know I would not be able to do that weekend . :? That is the weekend of Provincials . But I am but one person . Have fun everyone this is one event to mark on your calendars . :D
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Normous

Re: Boofest 2014 - July 26th and 27th

Post by Normous »

Sounds good! We need Kevin :)
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Yes, Kevin is a must. Have to talk to the wife first and Don promised it couldn't get hotter than the last time we were there so I am on a mission for sure. Sounds like fun!
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

That weekend sounds good!!!! Don't worry boo, Gena will protect you from those big bad bears!!!! :lol:
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Boo

Post by Boo »

maine hunter wrote:That weekend sounds good!!!! Don't worry boo, Gena will protect you from those big bad bears!!!! :lol:
LOL, by giving them so many sweets that they have to go into town looking for insulin? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom

Re: Boofest 2014

Post by Tom »

Species8472 wrote:
Boo wrote:
wheelie wrote: Maybe invite Mayor Rob Ford. Oh maybe not as there will be kids their. :lol:
Speak to the hands! :mrgreen:

2nd weekend is definitely better than the holiday weekend for me. I'll try to make my rookie appearance this year. If I make it I'll bring my potato cannon as well. It has a 9 foot barrel, can be shoulder fired and has range of 800 yards.

Pic shows most of it - electronic trigger is missing - it was off for service.

I ask nicely if we can have a VOTE as to an INVITE for Rob Ford .............
Just think of how good a target he would be for the Potato cannons in the field to the south of Don's. All the video would make BOOFEST worldwide famous, more so then now.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don I have always had a great time there so any date should be good for me as long as my trike does not break down or get crashed like I did to it, 2 weeks after last years event.

I still think we need to get something together to package up Dan so he can try to beat the girls in the 3D shoots for once. Would there be a problem if he got crated and UPS-shipped to BooFest
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

agingcrossbower wrote: Don promised it couldn't get hotter than the last time we were there so I am on a mission for sure. Sounds like fun!
LOL I don't think its possible to get hotter than that weekend, I lost 10lbs in sweat that weekend :lol:
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
agingcrossbower

Bullzeye wrote:
agingcrossbower wrote: Don promised it couldn't get hotter than the last time we were there so I am on a mission for sure. Sounds like fun!
LOL I don't think its possible to get hotter than that weekend, I lost 10lbs in sweat that weekend :lol:
Whew, I think that we were fortunate that nobody got heat stroke or worse at that party.
awshucks

Post by awshucks »

I still think we need to get something together to package up Dan so he can try to beat the girls in the 3D shoots for once. Would there be a problem if he got crated and UPS-shipped to BooFest
I've only shot some sight-in shots since last Boofest. Take my place, Tom. :mrgreen: I love y'all, but not 1300 mi[2600 doubled] enough.

I've been offered free airfare to Danny's, fwiw. I hate flying. I will say this, if you haven't gone yet, do so. It's a great time w/ great people......
"Eze 18:21"
Boo

Post by Boo »

awshucks wrote:I've been offered free airfare to Danny's, fwiw. I hate flying. I will say this, if you haven't gone yet, do so. It's a great time w/ great people......
I'll pay the booze going to the airport both ways and a cab to my home :mrgreen:
Boo

Post by Boo »

Sadly Bill T will not be coming to Boofest. He has the arduous task of hunting in South Africa. :mrgreen:
On the other hand it gives us one person to talk about at the fire :lol: :lol: :lol:
agingcrossbower

Jen and I and rocco :D will be there barring any unforeseen developments.
Boo

Post by Boo »

agingcrossbower wrote:Jen and I and rocco :D will be there barring any unforeseen developments.
YES!! :D
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

awshucks wrote:
I've only shot some sight-in shots since last Boofest. Take my place, Tom. :mrgreen: I love y'all, but not 1300 mi[2600 doubled] enough.

I've been offered free airfare to Danny's, fwiw. I hate flying. I will say this, if you haven't gone yet, do so. It's a great time w/ great people......
Hey 'Shucks, they changed the date for "Doemaster"........maybe they would change the location for you. :lol: :lol: :lol: Worth askin' :lol:
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

We are good with any weekend!! If Doe Master can,t make it who will sound the bear alarm at 3 in the morning :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ouch !!!! :lol: :lol:
I can make it that weekend . I`m sure . Barring anything I forgot about . :) Oldtimers kicks in once in a while . :)
I didn`t want the thing moved for me Paul . I am but a serf . :shock:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus