O/T - Please pray for my girl.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

RexKay

Re: O/T - Please pray for my girl.

Post by RexKay »

That's some great news!! I hope all goes good for your family in the days to come.
I like things with strings.....
4 Guitars
8 Excals
1 Scorpyd
PSE Tac Elite
13 Grayling Bears
And 2 Hoyts
VixChix

Post by VixChix »

Joe - your post just made my day!!!!! Will keep praying for the road ahead.
Vixen, Micro 315, HHA Optimizer, Boo & VixenMaster strings, Munch Mounts, Dr. Stirrup accessories.
way123hockey

Post by way123hockey »

Great news Joe. Been following this thread and wishing for good news. Very happy for you and your daughter.
Matrix 355 Blackout
Katana 385 BlackOps
Custom Black Vixen
Vixenmaster Strings
Munch Mounts
Wabi Calls
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Species8472 wrote:Great News, my daughter is coming home tomorrow!!

There are tough times ahead but things are looking up. Thanks for all your prayers and support, it made a huge difference. Thanks also to those who took the time to PM with words of prayer, understanding, encouragement, support and offers to help.

Joe
Thanks you Lord for your answered prayer. We hope that Joe has felt your mighty hand in this ordeal. Lord, please use this as a new beginning for the family. Draw them closer to not only each other but give them a yearning to seek Your face. We know that, if we seek You, we will find You. Lord soften each heart involved and give them the tenderness toward each other as they begin to heal wounds that only You and they know. Lord, again we give You the praise in bringing Emily home to her family and give them the strength for each and every day ahead.

We ask these things in the name of the precious blood of Your Son Jesus,

Amen!

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

[email protected] wrote:
Species8472 wrote:Great News, my daughter is coming home tomorrow!!

There are tough times ahead but things are looking up. Thanks for all your prayers and support, it made a huge difference. Thanks also to those who took the time to PM with words of prayer, understanding, encouragement, support and offers to help.

Joe
Thanks you Lord for your answered prayer. We hope that Joe has felt your mighty hand in this ordeal. Lord, please use this as a new beginning for the family. Draw them closer to not only each other but give them a yearning to seek Your face. We know that, if we seek You, we will find You. Lord soften each heart involved and give them the tenderness toward each other as they begin to heal wounds that only You and they know. Lord, again we give You the praise in bringing Emily home to her family and give them the strength for each and every day ahead.

We ask these things in the name of the precious blood of Your Son Jesus,

Amen!

Anthony
Nicely Said Anthony :D
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Starvin' Hillbilly

Post by Starvin' Hillbilly »

X's 2! . . . i'm so happy for you Species8472!
You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.-Blondie,
The good, the bad, the ugly
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

AMEN!! God is good. Lord, please bring this family back together by bringing them each closer to You. And Lord, use this situation for your glory and to lead someone else out of this same problem. In Jesus name. AMEN
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

nchunterkw wrote:AMEN!! God is good. Lord, please bring this family back together by bringing them each closer to You. And Lord, use this situation for your glory and to lead someone else out of this same problem. In Jesus name. AMEN

Amen!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
jd4223

Post by jd4223 »

Never give up on your daughter or your family and never give up on the LORD.The LORD will never give up on your daughter or you and your family.HE has shown HE is there with you along with others on this site.We all pray for the healing of your daughter and continue to pray for the healing of others in need.GOD will be there with you.Continue your fight and stay true and strong.
ehntr

Post by ehntr »

Just saw this and I am saddened by the circumstance and glad to hear of the homecoming. Thinking when I see a call for prayer such as you have asked how can I not comply? How can I not comply?

Father God thank you for answering the prayers that have sprung forth here. We raise up this family to you Lord. We thank you Lord for delivering this child to her family. We thank you Lord for all that you have blessed us with Lord. We pray for your blesssing upon this family Lord. Lord God all is possible through you, only that we ask....................in Jesus name........free this daughter from the evil of drug addiction, free her in her mind, her body and her soul. I pray that she comes to know your love Lord God. Thank you Lord :D
E/M/MOBUI330 (Finn-esse)
E/M/N335 (Finn-bad)
Click "User Control Panel", "Profile", Location: (you don't have to tell everyone you're "in a van down by the river") but for Pete's sake, what state/prov or country are you in?
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

ehntr wrote:Just saw this and I am saddened by the circumstance and glad to hear of the homecoming. Thinking when I see a call for prayer such as you have asked how can I not comply? How can I not comply?

Father God thank you for answering the prayers that have sprung forth here. We raise up this family to you Lord. We thank you Lord for delivering this child to her family. We thank you Lord for all that you have blessed us with Lord. We pray for your blesssing upon this family Lord. Lord God all is possible through you, only that we ask....................in Jesus name........free this daughter from the evil of drug addiction, free her in her mind, her body and her soul. I pray that she comes to know your love Lord God. Thank you Lord :D

Amen!!!

Anthony :)

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

ehntr wrote:Just saw this and I am saddened by the circumstance and glad to hear of the homecoming. Thinking when I see a call for prayer such as you have asked how can I not comply? How can I not comply?

Amen!
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><