Oldest forum member

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

Fred, that deer is out there with your name on him. ya never know when he will show himself.

I shot a crow with a rubber band and paper clip one day flying over head. LOL not a sling shot but close.
Shakky

Post by Shakky »

STEELWORKER wrote:I'M 28...but with my back injury i feel way older than i am. :evil: ------STEEL
I hear ya :!: I'm 34 but some days when I wake up my back is telling me I'm 104.
gad

Post by gad »

Will be 30 on this month (feb). on day 24.
One little and wounderful daughter makes me feel better now that when I was at 20.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

gad wrote:Will be 30 on this month (feb). on day 24.
One little and wounderful daughter makes me feel better now that when I was at 20.
Happy BD on the 24th, now if at 50 you can still say my wounderful daughter makes me feel better now then when I was 20, you have it made... :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
gad

Post by gad »

GaryL wrote:
gad wrote:Will be 30 on this month (feb). on day 24.
Happy BD on the 24th, now if at 50 you can still say my wounderful daughter makes me feel better now then when I was 20, you have it made... :wink:
GaryL: I do really expect this. It will happens, with the bless of God.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

gad I believe you, my daughter has given my wife and I, 4 grandchildren of which we have been watching grow up. So yes I believe you with the bless of God it will happen. :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!