all xbow fanatics, what are we doing everyday?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dick195252

Post by dick195252 »

Electrical Superintenent {When house sells in Florida will join the ranks of the Retired :D :D }
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

Wildlife control, I take animals from where they don't belong and put them where they do.
I have now added predator control to the list of things my business deals with. :D
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
saxman

Post by saxman »

Pro Saxophonist since 1976
I supplament when I have to as a glazier,auto,commercial,residential glass replacement and repair.
Since my transplant I have not done that job and will not be able to go back to it uless I get one of those office jobs (YUKK!!!!!!)
So I just blow my own horn so to speak 3 - 5 nights a week
Scott
http://www.myspace.com/saxman1

Take a kid hunting
They don't remember their best day of watching TV

Excalibur Equinox
TruGlo Red/Green Dot
NGSS Absorber by NewGuy
Custom strings by BOO
Groundpounder Top Mount
ACF Member - 2011
pokynojoe

Post by pokynojoe »

I'm descended from "old" money and never really had to work. However, having said that, I have spent most of my life learning how to manage all that money and turn it into more money. No mean feat, I assure you. It's tough to be rich. There are so many people depending on me for their livelihood. I'm under constant scrutiny from greedy IRS agents trying to further their careers. I sleep on average maybe four or five hours a night. Work seven days a week. I eat all kinds of pills like peanuts. I rarely have time to hunt anymore, or frankly, do anything else. I did hunt all over the world years ago, when my father was saddled with all this responsibility. He made it to 62, he was lucky. I don't presume to be around that long. So you see, being rich isn't all it's cracked up to be. Believe me don't 'cha?

Joe(born to the purple)
Grizzly Adam

Post by Grizzly Adam »

I'm a Land Baron with a vast acreage who resides in a mansion, and I have a staggering income.

At least, in the eyes of most of the world's population, that is true.

Most of us North Americans are very well off indeed, compared to many in our world ... but few of us realize how good we've got it.

A trip to Haiti taught me the truth about my situation.
Grizz
Esox

Post by Esox »

I'm a Research Biologist with the NJ Dept. Environmental Protection. I primarily work on research projects looking into chemical contamination of fish and wildlife...

...not nearly as much fun as shooting x-bows......
Fergie10

Post by Fergie10 »

currnetly im in my last semester of high school then i will be off to college for a year taking Industrial maintence mechanic and then hopefully find an employer that will sign me up as a construction millwright apprentice
seeelk

all xbow fanatics, what are we doing everyday?

Post by seeelk »

I was a Union manipulator of burnt clay and terra cotta, (Bricklayer) for 36 years, the last 29 years with a large company in Spokane Washington, two years ago I moved into the office and now I am an estimator/recruiter/trainer. I can pull the plug at anytime, but enjoy what I am doing.
xbowkidd

Post by xbowkidd »

i am 75% done my general carpenters apprenticeship. anything could happen after that.
Team Dryfire
LondonDave

Post by LondonDave »

I'm down with O.P.P.

The folks from Ontario should know what that stands for but for the rest of you out there..

I'm a civilian Communications Supervisor for the
Ontario Provincial Police

I just finished my 20th year on January 26th.

Dave
Cossack

Post by Cossack »

Retired full time over two years. What I did (management) I no longer think about. Was asked if they could call me re work issues as I left. I said: "Sure $500 a call." Guess what? No calls. Blood pressure is down 20 points, lost 20 lbs, exercise every day. Do what I want. Goin' ice fishing on Red Lake for several days come Monday.
mercyfulfate

Post by mercyfulfate »

Electroplating over here, specializing in industrial hard chroming :)
just a feed boy

Post by just a feed boy »

I sell feed for deer so all can enjoy them, dog food and other feed as well
Digger

Post by Digger »

saxman wrote:Pro Saxophonist since 1976
I admire anyone who can play an instrument. I used play a little guitar before I got arthritis in my hands. Now I just play the radio.
Retired City of Toronto Fire Boat Captain now.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
Boo

Post by Boo »

I own and run a shop with four techs that repair BMWs. Funny because my education is forestry!
Some people just like stepping on rakes