Here we go again!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hoagy

Re: Here we go again!

Post by Hoagy »

Hey Athena1, I for one & I'm sure everyone on this forum are anxious to hear the results when your xbow is returned to you. I hope after your experience we are all happy with the results. Again, welcome aboard.
Hoagy
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

vixenmaster wrote:You really wouldn't expect all of this from a prior owner of the Exomag. Maybe senior moments have ganged up on this person. So with the new day it will bring new problems of being an Excal owner. It reminds me everyday why i feel like the Maytag repairman- nutten to do but watch the rust form & the grass grow! :lol:

Look if the product works I say nothing except praise, but if it doesn't, I am not gonna set back and lie about it!
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

agingcrossbower wrote:FINALLY! you introduced yourself. Unfortunatly Athena we do have people that just come on here to stir up trouble. The only way to know is if the person introduces him or herself or spends time here to get to know people. You did neither but just bardged in and started complaining. We did try to help but it went on and on. I really do hope you get your bow back and it shoots fine which I think you will. I offer my apology for jumping on you. I to have my days and yesterday was one. Again my apology. Agingcrossbower.

Look for a few of you to come at me because YOU THINK I may be one of the people who who get booted off and come back to cause problems is wrong on your part! I have never said anything on the site to even put that red flag up.

And to think that if I introduce myself will make it all better is BS too! If I was one of the people that kept coming back causing problems I could make up a million intros!
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

Hoagy wrote:Hey Athena1, I for one & I'm sure everyone on this forum are anxious to hear the results when your xbow is returned to you. I hope after your experience we are all happy with the results. Again, welcome aboard.
Hoagy

Thank you brother! He said maybe today, but I am going in and working overtime today, so Monday or Tuesday will work for me.

Oh trust me I'll let you know. Cause for whatever reason I am under a microscope on this chat site, funny I think. Judging people like some do here is childish and immature as hell.

You take care!
wayne

Post by wayne »

Just finished reading the thread here, seem's like things got alittle ugly fer awhile, I'am sure everyone knows it happens from time to time, but from what I hear DAN's THE MAN, sure he'll have you shooting bottle caps in no-time. Think I would be alittle P-O'ed also if the 2nd scope was starting to do the same thing as the 1st after a few rounds, but I'am sure Dan & Excal will get ya fixed up.
Welcome to the forum, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for this Sunday!!!!
I was that age 10 years ago :wink:
After my son got out of the army, he's been working as a correctional officer also.
Just hang in there I'am sure it will get better :D
Vortex W/ Twilight DLX & Ibex W/ Lumi-Zone
Firebolt's & Carbon Express Maxima Hunters W/ 2" Blazer
Excalibur's X-act broadheads
Excal's Flemish Dyna-Flight string. Fer now

Wayne & Brenda
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

You know, I was the first to respond and if you would have taken that advice right off, well never mind. You just join and expect us for your remedy. No hello or introduce yourself. You call yourself a private person and expect everyone else to pour out to you. I give up. Good hunting!
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

muskyman454 wrote:hang in there. there are great people on here.and we really do like excalibur's.so we can get a little (wound up). :shock: i do know what you are saying if i was in your shoes i would be a little sideways! took me two years to get mine and i am glad i waited for it! but they will fix it for you.i have no doubt! i had that job it sucked pond water!! :lol: :lol: :lol: it was like going to jail every day! :lol: :lol: :lol: best of luck!

Thanks brother.

The job now is not too bad. Hell in PA the are ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING! Oh ya, we the TAX PAYERS (PEPLE WHO WORK) pay for these scum bags in these prisons!! Guess what we even pay for those convicts who wish to become transgender, oh ya grow tits! It's sick!
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

agingcrossbower wrote:You know, I was the first to respond and if you would have taken that advice right off, well never mind. You just join and expect us for your remedy. No hello or introduce yourself. You call yourself a private person and expect everyone else to pour out to you. I give up. Good hunting!

Yup see ya!
strum

Post by strum »

your not under a microscope..you just gave us a lot to read :lol:
but i agree 800 chips is nothing to sneaze at and i would probly be a bit wound up too..
we realy do want you to be happy with your purchase and now that you got all that out of the way you will be able to join in with Vixem master and watch the grass grow singing a matag jingle :lol: hang in there and we look forward to hearing how it works monday or tue..
in the mean time ..read some of the past threads..get to know some of the guys here and above all stress is a bad thing..so let it go..have a great week end.
Micro RTX
Nikon Bolt XR
BEE Arrows
Slick Trick Magnum
Unshot Beta Chrony
John3:16
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

wayne wrote:Just finished reading the thread here, seem's like things got alittle ugly fer awhile, I'am sure everyone knows it happens from time to time, but from what I hear DAN's THE MAN, sure he'll have you shooting bottle caps in no-time. Think I would be alittle P-O'ed also if the 2nd scope was starting to do the same thing as the 1st after a few rounds, but I'am sure Dan & Excal will get ya fixed up.
Welcome to the forum, HAPPY BIRTHDAY for this Sunday!!!!
I was that age 10 years ago :wink:
After my son got out of the army, he's been working as a correctional officer also.
Just hang in there I'am sure it will get better :D

Wow Wayne thanks a lot!

I know I was shooting really good after the second scope, but then it went to crap. I just wonder why Excalibur doesn't go with a real good scope. Maybe be just too much money.

Wayne does your boy like his job and what state are you in??
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

strum wrote:your not under a microscope..you just gave us a lot to read :lol:
but i agree 800 chips is nothing to sneaze at and i would probly be a bit wound up too..
we realy do want you to be happy with your purchase and now that you got all that out of the way you will be able to join in with Vixem master and watch the grass grow singing a matag jingle :lol: hang in there and we look forward to hearing how it works monday or tue..
in the mean time ..read some of the past threads..get to know some of the guys here and above all stress is a bad thing..so let it go..have a great week end.

Thanks brother.
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

agingcrossbower wrote:You know, I was the first to respond and if you would have taken that advice right off, well never mind. You just join and expect us for your remedy. No hello or introduce yourself. You call yourself a private person and expect everyone else to pour out to you. I give up. Good hunting!

Really I just read through the responses and guess what this was your first thing you said to me and my response back too:

by Athena1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:28 am
agingcrossbower wrote:
Does'nt the Dealer have a range you could shoot on there instead of making all those trips? Now that would certainly help. Any, and I mean any crossbow can go out of sink. I am betting a loose scope. Are the limbs the sam tillage. You can see that by looking down from above and seeing if the string is at a 90degree from the rail. If your so fast to find fault with a recurve, wait till you get a compound crossbow. Much more can go wrong. Good Luck and try to stay calm.

None

Now let's get to your second comment to me and my response back:

by Athena1 » Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:02 am
agingcrossbower wrote:
Sending it to Dan will take care of the problem. As far as ONLY replacing the limbs, Hey, its not your trigger or the stock thats the problem. If it is the scope Dan will find the problem. Other than that the limbs are essentually the bow.
I owned and ran a business for a couple of years and your type of customer more than lightly once something goes wrong everything is wrong and can not be made happy. I would reccommend a refund for you. Better for both parties involved. Move on.

I am the type of customer that has had nothing but trouble with this since I spent 800+ dollars on it. I have now had 2 scopes on it and now I am sending it back. If you haven't noticed gas price is through the roof and I have been running this thing to the shop too much for my liking. I am no different than anyone else. I bet you anyone else who spent this type of money and had the problems I have had would be in the exact mind set as I am in right now.

YOU WERE ALREADY ACCUSING ME OF BEING OF A CERTAIN TYPE (WHATEVER THAT MEANS)

Just needed you to know that you were the one who threw the first stone.
Tom

Post by Tom »

Athena1 wrote:.............
Look for a few of you to come at me because YOU THINK I may be one of the people who who get booted off and come back to cause problems is wrong on your part! I have never said anything on the site to even put that red flag up.

And to think that if I introduce myself will make it all better is BS too! If I was one of the people that kept coming back causing problems I could make up a million intros!
First of all I would like to say I am sorry that your having all of these problems.

Do I think that you are a trouble maker just on here to cause trouble, no but I will give most all people the benefit of judgement. But in the past we have had many people that came onto this site just to do that. There was a few from Archery Talk that would come here and pretend to be someone, then start bashing crossbows (they were anti-crossbow). Then we had others that had ties to other companies (crossbows) come here to bash Excalibur because their bows were failing badly, and they wanted Excalibur to not look so good. This, unfortunately has made some here to be overly sensitive to this possibility.

DO I think that because you spent $800 on your bow gives you the right for a proper working bow, no I do not!!! You should have that right even if you spent $400, money should not matter.

What makes Excalibur so good is that there are very little trouble with their bows. For there to be trouble, that is an abnormality, not common place. But remember that anything that is made by humans can fail or have problems. About scopes and them having problems, if there was, lets say 5% failure, which of the scopes are in that 5%. If you got the replacement scope from the dealer, then maybe the original & replacement scope were from the same batch and why there is problems.

From past knowledge, give Excalibur ( Mr Miller) a chance to solve the problem, you will have a standard quality bow which will be dependable. Just remember when you get your bow back from Mr Miller, do not shoot more then one arrow per target.

As for all others on here, lets all take a deep breath, and a step back and see how this works out. This forum is, or should be, above all this bickering.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Athena1, yer a man. Sorry on my prior post, didn't knowed. Sorry you have inherited Murphys Equinox, good to hear its on its way to Dan Miller. When you get it back it will be slicker than owl poop on pond scum! :lol: With Excals we all should feel like a Maytag repairman/woman. Really seldom does anything ever go wrong on an Excal. Have a good one, i may get to rib you more along the way :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

Tom wrote:
Athena1 wrote:.............

First of all I would like to say I am sorry that your having all of these problems.

Do I think that you are a trouble maker just on here to cause trouble, no but I will give most all people the benefit of judgement. But in the past we have had many people that came onto this site just to do that. There was a few from Archery Talk that would come here and pretend to be someone, then start bashing crossbows (they were anti-crossbow). Then we had others that had ties to other companies (crossbows) come here to bash Excalibur because their bows were failing badly, and they wanted Excalibur to not look so good. This, unfortunately has made some here to be overly sensitive to this possibility.

DO I think that because you spent $800 on your bow gives you the right for a proper working bow, no I do not!!! You should have that right even if you spent $400, money should not matter.

What makes Excalibur so good is that there are very little trouble with their bows. For there to be trouble, that is an abnormality, not common place. But remember that anything that is made by humans can fail or have problems. About scopes and them having problems, if there was, lets say 5% failure, which of the scopes are in that 5%. If you got the replacement scope from the dealer, then maybe the original & replacement scope were from the same batch and why there is problems.

From past knowledge, give Excalibur ( Mr Miller) a chance to solve the problem, you will have a standard quality bow which will be dependable. Just remember when you get your bow back from Mr Miller, do not shoot more then one arrow per target.

As for all others on here, lets all take a deep breath, and a step back and see how this works out. This forum is, or should be, above all this bickering.

Tom

Well It has left Millers. I called him today and he told me the tiller was off a bit like a heavy 1/16 (and that is what I said too) he doubts that was the problem with field head, but the boltcutters yes. He sent with it new limbs and a new shadow scope.

By the way does anyone know anything about the Crossbone scope from Leupold?

As far as people jumping on me because I raised issues or complained about the product. I feel it was ridiculous that it even happened. It was as though I was back in grade school.