deleted

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Butt

Want to help a friend

Post by Butt »

Hey guys, this is absolutely amazing how so many can come together like this to help out a friend. Please put me in for $20 Canadian. Just another Ontario guy and his family wanting to see another fellow hunter happy and enjoying the outdoors. My wife and I would like to wish Jack and his family all the best and hope this might put some meat in the freezer to help feed the family. Best wishes to his daughter and I think I can speak for all when I ask that it would be really nice when this is all done to see a picture of Jack, daughter and family.
Gotta go for now. Please send a PM or let us all know as soon as you are able as to where to send the money to.
Good Shootin. Butt :)
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

I'm in .... sounds like a good cause ! Where do we send the money ? Hoss if you PM me your e-mail address I can send you and e-mail money transfer ..... do you bank on line ?
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

x
Last edited by Hoss on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Tail Drop wrote:Ok guys,it's time for Ontario,Canada to kick in,,, I'm in for $20. Your a good man Hoss, a true friend indeed!
I'm in from page 1 :wink:

Woody -- Offering up some of your extra camo is a very generous gesture on your part,, Good for you sir!

Mark -- Very Nice man! That is a treasure I'm sure Jack would be proud to own! Extremely Generous of you! Good for you Mark.

Hoss -- Once again, I think you are going to make your Buddy(Jack) very happy! and you should be proud of yourself for doing so!
Once I know who and where to send my money,, it will be off. I would offer to take care of the funds for you, but I'm sure you would rather have someone in the U.S. taking that one on...

For the rest of you forum members that have offered to contribute to The Jack Fund... Good on ya's and I applaud you all !!!. This really restores my faith in my fellow man,,, With all the BS that goes on in this day and age,, this is the kind of thing that can make you feel,, well you know......

Good on us all!

Harry
[/b]
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

Hoss : I talked to Red Label .... he is in as well .... he is having some serious computer trouble so he couldn't post , so just let us know where to send the money ....
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
Iamcdneh

Post by Iamcdneh »

I got 20 cdn, is that ok? and can I send paypal?
[img]http://ca.geocities.com/petergward/deer31.gif[/img]
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

x
Last edited by Hoss on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Iamcdneh wrote:I got 20 cdn, is that ok? and can I send paypal?
20.00 cdn no problem, however I am not set up fer paypal...thanks Iamcdneh..
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Duey

Post by Duey »

Hoss

You only go around one time in this life and
what can be better than a friend thinking and helping a friend.

Happy New Year to all

Duey
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Thanks Duey Happy new Year to you and yours as well.. :wink:
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

i sure wish i could help you out hoss, but with our newborn and the way iv've been workin lately, times our tough.....sorry bro , i'll keep your friend in my prayers-----STEEL
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

x
Last edited by Hoss on Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fur & Feathers

Post by Fur & Feathers »

We are now over $400.00 (if I figured right) + a custom Mark stock. Isn't this great? See what we can accomplish when like minded people come together for a good cause. Overwhelming.
Get out & Enjoy.
nontypikll

Post by nontypikll »

First of all Hoss your a darn good man. You cared enough for this friend to come on the site and explain his hardship. You reluctantly asked help from members and at the same time questioning yourself about what members would think about you as a person. It's quite obvious from the responses you received that you have a lot of dear friends on here that think a lot about you and the person you are. If every person was like you and like the members on this site, this earth would be a better place. It does'nt surprise me at all at the kind and generous responses from the members to help a fellow member through some difficult times. I tip my hat off to members of this site for their generosity. :D I was there myself and people like people on this site were there for me to help me through some difficult times. Therefore I promised myself that every oppurtunity I was given I would reciprocate. I would like to make a small donation for $20.00 in us currency. All i need from you Hoss is an address I can send it to. Hopefully in the near future lonewolf and myself can entertain you and your friend to a hunt in our neck of the woods. Take care for now and have a Happy New Year God bless you and your loved ones.

Dan aka nontypikll
Save our Heritage introduce a child to the outdoors.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Hoss & all,
Sorry to be jumping in so late, but things have been crazy around here the
past few days. My father-in-law had emergency heart surgery last week, we were trapped at home by the weather, and my wife was going nuts. Finally got clear roads and she was able to go see him this week, but I’ve been home with our 4 year old and that don’t leave much time for the internet.
I’ll kick in a few $$$, but can’t guarantee how much, as the recent activities (and work I’m missing) have kind of drained my checking account.
I would also be happy to help out on collecting money by PayPal and forward it to Gary L. if that would help out.
wabi