'08 Trophy rm best pic contest(UPDATED AGAIN)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

groundpounder

Post by groundpounder »

I'm looking forward to this! I'm trying to narrow down my selection but am not there yet. I know the conest isn't over yet but I am trying to be selective on whats already been posted. I like seeing where you can tell the effort people put into making a "clean" photo. There are alot of good pictures but with this being a photography contest its time to get critical. With this contest being photography its not about the size of the animal but the picture itself. Setting, pose, lighting, focus all things that we are not really thinking about with the excitement of what we had just accomplished. But what we are judging on here. Good luck to everyone that has entered!
Why ride when you can walk!
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

groundpounder wrote:I'm looking forward to this! I'm trying to narrow down my selection but am not there yet. I know the conest isn't over yet but I am trying to be selective on whats already been posted. I like seeing where you can tell the effort people put into making a "clean" photo. There are alot of good pictures but with this being a photography contest its time to get critical. With this contest being photography its not about the size of the animal but the picture itself. Setting, pose, lighting, focus all things that we are not really thinking about with the excitement of what we had just accomplished. But what we are judging on here. Good luck to everyone that has entered!
I love to take great pics, hell, even have a 800 dollar camera.. my problem is I dont like to keep the deer for the next day so I never get good posed pictures since I have the deer to the taxadermists the next day. If anyone needs help juding photos, let me know.. im big on contrast, background light, and focus :D

should have maybe a 3 person panel to select the winner.. if that has been mentioned, my bad since Im on dailup and reading 6 pages here would take all night :P
Boo

Post by Boo »

Well the contest is over at the end of this month and MikeP, Goundpounder and now bucont (turkey calls) have offered prizes! Check the first page of the '08 Trophy room for details!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Where and when does the vote take place?
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Boo

Post by Boo »

Woody Williams wrote:Where and when does the vote take place?
I will cast the first vote to initiate the voting. RJ will tally up the votes and provide comment.
Some people just like stepping on rakes