Re: Here we go again!

Post by wabi »

Athena1 wrote:What is the MOA on that scope 1/4 or 1/2
¼ MOA - 2-7x33 - parallax adjusted at 75 yards - heavy duplex reticle
wabi
Gewehrhund

Post by Gewehrhund »

Not to sound like I know everything about everything but Boo is right. Parallax isn't even a topic of discussion inside of 400 yards. Parallax becomes important when you are shooting at what a normal person would call extreme ranges.
2011 Vortex w/S5
Fire Bolts w/rage 100 gn for deer
Fire Bolts w/bolt cutters for everything else
.338 Ruger compact mag
Nikon Pro Staff LRF
Excal FFF string
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

Good luck and no hard feelings on your quest for the right crossbow for you. :)
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Leupold makes a 3-9xcompact scope, I think that the new model is called "ultralight" with an A/O that adjusts down past 25 yds if you really want to split hairs.I have an older Vari-X II compact 3-9x with A/O thats GREAT! wouldnt trade it for any.BTW Danny Miller likes the leupold shotgun scopes well enough that he shoots one on his bow.And shoots it very well.
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

agingcrossbower wrote:Good luck and no hard feelings on your quest for the right crossbow for you. :)

Take care and thanks
Athena1

Post by Athena1 »

flightattendant100 wrote:Leupold makes a 3-9xcompact scope, I think that the new model is called "ultralight" with an A/O that adjusts down past 25 yds if you really want to split hairs.I have an older Vari-X II compact 3-9x with A/O thats GREAT! wouldnt trade it for any.BTW Danny Miller likes the leupold shotgun scopes well enough that he shoots one on his bow.And shoots it very well.

I had a shotgun scope on it. Not sure if it was the one you are talking about, but I thought that was way worse.

Not sure what I will do now, that PSE TAC 15i looks mean!
Hell I may just go back to a regular Mathews Solo Cam. I don't know, just figured I would grad another Excalibur and it just didn't work out.