Boofest 2017 anyone?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Tom

Re: Boofest 2017 anyone?

Post by Tom »

amythntr wrote:......All I remember is you make a right turn at the "red robe".....is that still the landmark?.....or is it now the orange slingshot :shock: :lol:

Anthony :)
Not sure the red robe is still around. I believe that Don wore it out because it dragged on the ground when he wore it.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Tom wrote:
amythntr wrote:......All I remember is you make a right turn at the "red robe".....is that still the landmark?.....or is it now the orange slingshot :shock: :lol:

Not sure the red robe is still around. I believe that Don wore it out because it dragged on the ground when he wore it.

Tom
Boo

Post by Boo »

Oh you guys are fun ee! Don't quit your day jobs! :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
Doe Master wrote:In the past people have brought their bows up . Maybe contact your Customs people and see what they have to say . Or better yet contact Mr. Dan Miller asking what actions you need to cross . For he has done it more than a couple of times . :)
......don't follow him though....he gets pulled over and gets a strip search and a free colonscopy :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is only granted uponf request :mrgreen:
Boo

Post by Boo »

TTT
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....for those of you who have never attended Boofest....I strongly suggest that you try to clear your summer schedule for a long weekend....It is great to put "handles" with faces (at least sometimes :shock: :lol: :lol: ), friendships are forged, and a need to return....wells up inside of you each year....having been to one and missing last year I can strongly attest to that.....

....the friendships, the fun, the helping of someone in need, and all of the information that you come home with is just unbelievable....

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

Ya' know. Some one needs to get on Anthony about him slackin' about letting everyone know about the Boofest event. I mean, C'mon!! Waiting around to the last minute... Geeeeze Louise!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:....for those of you who have never attended Boofest....I strongly suggest that you try to clear your summer schedule for a long weekend....It is great to put "handles" with faces (at least sometimes :shock: :lol: :lol: ), friendships are forged, and a need to return....wells up inside of you each year....having been to one and missing last year I can strongly attest to that.....

....the friendships, the fun, the helping of someone in need, and all of the information that you come home with is just unbelievable....

So very well said buddy!
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Do we have any out of towners confirmed yet? Flightattendant100, Agingcrossbower, UPSMAN, Snuffbox, ThunderXB, Tremps, Gaston.....????
I just booked my flight a few days ago and starting to get excited. :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:Do we have any out of towners confirmed yet? Flightattendant100, Agingcrossbower, UPSMAN, Snuffbox, ThunderXB, Tremps, Gaston.....????

Paul

.....I'm coming fratello :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I plan on it for sure this year. Tried so hard the last two years but due to wife's down turns it did not feel proper to come knowing I would eventually have to call an ambulance to Don's property. Due to this is the reason I have not been around forums much the past two years. It is called "spousal burnout"!

Hide your bows when Wendy is on her scooter. You thought Tim was bad in a minivan! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must say Don has been very kind trying to accommodate us so we could try to make it the last two years and for that I am very grateful. CHEERS!
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

paulaboutform wrote:Do we have any out of towners confirmed yet? Flightattendant100, Agingcrossbower, UPSMAN, Snuffbox, ThunderXB, Tremps, Gaston.....????

Paul
If the creek don't rise.....We are planning to be there. Me, Colton ,and the "Real" flightattendant. I cant wait!
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Paul are you sure you want the wife to meet us ? :D
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

flightattendant100 wrote:

Paul
If the creek don't rise.....We are planning to be there. Me, Colton ,and the "Real" flightattendant. I cant wait!

....Paul, everyone was on their best behavior in 2015. Boo made sure we all had the proper dosage of our medication before we were allowed in :shock: ....He has made it clear that he cannot be responsible for running the best Excalibur Family Reunion AND making sure that some of the UNRULY, TROUBLESOME family members take all of their medication.... :shock:

...Boofest legal team has made it clear that you enter Boofest grounds under your own risk :shock: :oops: understanding and reading all of the "warning signs" as you enter...you risk some family members mumbling to themselves, drooling, hugging and kissing everyone in sight, family members asking you to pet their Excalibur crossbow and the worst, I repeat the worst is Gaston running up to you with a measuring tape trying to determine which size "sling shot" :shock: will fit you!

...The Boofest legal team has advised you that you have been properly warned!...... :mrgreen:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:
flightattendant100 wrote:

Paul

....Paul, everyone was on their best behavior in 2015. Boo made sure we all had the proper dosage of our medication before we were allowed in :shock: ....He has made it clear that he cannot be responsible for running the best Excalibur Family Reunion AND making sure that some of the UNRULY, TROUBLESOME family members take all of their medication.... :shock:

...Boofest legal team has made it clear that you enter Boofest grounds under your own risk :shock: :oops: understanding and reading all of the "warning signs" as you enter...you risk some family members mumbling to themselves, drooling, hugging and kissing everyone in sight, family members asking you to pet their Excalibur crossbow and the worst, I repeat the worst is Gaston running up to you with a measuring tape trying to determine which size "sling shot" :shock: will fit you!

...The Boofest legal team has advised you that you have been properly warned!...... :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: