Exocet or Phoniex

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TCarson

Exocet or Phoniex

Post by TCarson »

I will use for deer and turkey here in Alabama. There is about $50 difference between the two with the Exco being a little higher.

By the way I shot a Parker terminator yesterday shot 1 time low and right adjusted red dot next shot bullseye. this was at about 18 yds. indoors so that was as far as i could go. this bow is suprisingly quiet. the cost was $539 plus tax fully rigged, scope, quiver, 4 carbon arrows, limb saver package filed points and rope cocker. Bass pro has the exo package no scope $599 and Phoniex package for $549.

What do you advise
terry-1

parker

Post by terry-1 »

I had the parker crossbow for a few months and the plastic strip decking started pealing away from the stock. I glued it back and sold it could more problems coming from that in the furture. Other than that it shot well and handled very well. I still like my Exocet 175lb alot better and beleive it shot fixed broadheads alot better. Field points or expnadable broadheads both crossbow's would hit hole in hole.
tcct2003

Post by tcct2003 »

I got my Phoenix new on Ebay for $369
TNhunterKMC

Post by TNhunterKMC »

I love my Exocet 200. You can get them much cheaper than from Bass Pro or Cabelas. Check some of the highly recommended sellers on this website first.
TCarson

Post by TCarson »

those prices are with the package of arrows quiver and such
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

tcct2003 wrote:I got my Phoenix new on Ebay for $369
that is a few bucks more than wholesale

let me guess

scoobygoodboy
dw

Post by dw »

i got mine for $359.00