O/T About Time!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boltshooter

O/T About Time!

Post by Boltshooter »

The governors of Arizona and New Mexico have declared a state of emergency in the border counties. It's about time! :D
"BORDERS, LANGUAGE, AND CULTURE"
Nudo7

Post by Nudo7 »

Yes now maybe they will get some help contoling the borders. Its gotten to political down there. Everyone wants the mexican vote so there scared to do anything about the illegals. The corporations get the cheap labor so there not complaining. Hopefully this will help. But just like the war, to many politicians involed, so everyones hands are tied.
Thats Right!!
Member NRA
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/nudo7/Nudo7.jpg[/img]
dw

Post by dw »

we are flooded with mexicans here in maryland.
"dw"
"you gotta love it"
Boltshooter

Post by Boltshooter »

Nudo7 wrote:Yes now maybe they will get some help contoling the borders. Its gotten to political down there. Everyone wants the mexican vote so there scared to do anything about the illegals. The corporations get the cheap labor so there not complaining. Hopefully this will help. But just like the war, to many politicians involed, so everyones hands are tied.
You say it better than I could myself. You're not a Mike Savage listener by any chance? :wink:
"BORDERS, LANGUAGE, AND CULTURE"
terry-1

unreal

Post by terry-1 »

I was in south Texas visting family back in May and though I was in Mexico every time I stoped to eat or get gas. I can't blam a person for trying to better their own life and their familys life as I would try to do the same if the shoes were turned around.It's really sad but there has to be something done you can't have people freely walking in the country and setting up. Plus many of the illegals are taken advanage of by companys/big farms for cheap labor and then tossed aside if injuried or become to old to work.
Nudo7

Post by Nudo7 »

Yes boltshooter, "The Salvage Nation", and "The O'Riley Factor". I love those two guys. They are sticking up for us more than the politicians or anyone else for that matter.

And I agree with you Terry. I don't blame anyone for trying to make a better life for themselves and there family. My problem is that they should do it legally instead of doing it illegally. Most of them haven't been vaccinated and are bringing many diseases over that we have eraticated. Now there being reinterduced. Its one of the many reasons why heathcare is rising. Me and you and everyone else is paying for this and much more. Something has to be done. Our schools are also suffering really bad!!
Last edited by Nudo7 on Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thats Right!!
Member NRA
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/nudo7/Nudo7.jpg[/img]
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Destroying the United Sates of America

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think something like this isn't happening?

We know Dick Lamm as the former Governor of Colorado. In that context his thoughts are particularly poignant. Last week there was an immigration overpopulation conference in Washington, DC, filled to capacity by many of American's finest minds and leaders. A brilliant college professor by the name of Victor Hansen Davis talked about his latest book, Mexifornia," explaining how immigration - both legal and illegal - was destroying the entire state of California. He said it would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The American Dream.

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America. The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States. He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.'"

"Here is how they do it," Lamm said:

"First, to destroy America, turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country." History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual.

The historical scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: "The histories of bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy." Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, and Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion.

France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, and Corsicans.".

Lamm went on: Second, to destroy America, "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural dfferences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.

Third, "We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: "The apparent success of our own multiethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony.

Without the dominance that once dictated ehnocentricity and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together." Lamm said, "I would encourage all imigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would rplace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl mtaphor. It is important to ensure that we havevarious cultural subgroups living in America enforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their smilarities."

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and atagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high. school."

"My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.' I would get all minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority population."

"My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual citizenship, and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precedent.

People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they oossessed a common language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic games. A common enemy, Persia, threatened their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to overcome two factors: local patriotism and
geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. "E. Pluribus Unum" -- From many, one. In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus'. instead of the 'Unum,' we will balkanize America as surely as Kosovo."

"Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits; make it
taboo to talk about anything against the cult o 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a
bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-culturism, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cmulative impact of millions of them."

In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow. Profound silence followed. Finally he said,. "Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book Mexifornia. His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel America deserves
to be destroyed, don't read that book.".

There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding
methodically, quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today. Discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Even barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we celebrate 'diversity.' American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a Third World in. America - take note of California and other states - to date, ten million illegal aliens and growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book "1984." In that story, three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: "War is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and "Ignorance is strength.".

Governor Lamm walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone at the conference that our nation and the future of this great democracy is deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this immigration monster stopped within three years, it will rage like
a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.

Thought provoking?
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
wabi

Post by wabi »

I have no problem with immigration from any other country or nationality, but there are procedures that must be followed and the immigrant must swear allegiance to our nation and become a citizen with the same duties as well as rights to have equal status. Illegal is illegal, and those people should be treated as invaders and dealt with as enemies to our nation. In times of war enemy agents trying to infiltrate into our society were subject to the death penalty. Why is the present war on terror any different? The president should make it clear we are at war, and anyone attempting to enter this country either under false pretenses, or by avoiding border check stations will be dealt with as enemies to our nation.
wabi