O/T...Tired of all the pre-approved credit card mail??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Nudo7

O/T...Tired of all the pre-approved credit card mail??

Post by Nudo7 »

Hi everyone, just though I would provide some very helpful information. If your like me and get all this junk mail for approved credit cards its a hassel. It also puts you at risk of someone stealing that out of your mail box and ruining you credit. Well I just called and got my name off the list. Its a opt out option. The 3 major credit bureaus provide this information to these credit card people. Its for us US folks only I believe. Phone # 1-888-567-8688 or by the net at https://www.optoutprescreen.com/?rf=t

I heard about it on a radio talk show. I'm just passing it along. Though it could help you guys and gals. Good luck.
Thats Right!!
Member NRA
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/nudo7/Nudo7.jpg[/img]
dw

Post by dw »

thanks, just filled it out.
"dw"
"you gotta love it"
TNhunterKMC

Post by TNhunterKMC »

Sure hope that is a legit service since you have to enter your SSN. Instead of opting out - why don't you shred the stuff in the offer and return it in their return envelope - that way they have to pay the postage on their own junk mail to be returned. If EVERYONE in the US did this how long do you think they'd keep mailing out junk?
Nudo7

Post by Nudo7 »

According to the radio program I got the information from they checked this out and it's legit. I like your idea or returning it.
Thats Right!!
Member NRA
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/nudo7/Nudo7.jpg[/img]
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

I've been returning their junk mail. Sometimes I open it and stuff the return envelope with their junk after removing my name , other times I just write "Unsolicited Mail, Return to Sender".

Using these methods I've noticed that I don't get as much junk mail.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
BigBird-VA

Post by BigBird-VA »

ComfyBear wrote:I've been returning their junk mail. Sometimes I open it and stuff the return envelope with their junk after removing my name , other times I just write "Unsolicited Mail, Return to Sender".

Using these methods I've noticed that I don't get as much junk mail.
DITTO !!!
But sometimes I'm a little dyslexic and mix up the junk mail. Citibank gets the Capitol One stuff....... or was it that record club crap??? :twisted:
PaJack

Post by PaJack »

Great web site,I use it myself... :lol:
Hunt Safe,
Jack