Well it just hit home.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Golden Eagle

Well it just hit home.

Post by Golden Eagle »

I just received an email I was thinking I would get but was hoping I wouldnt..My Aunt and her three sons lost all 4 of their homes in Pascagula Miss. They are safe and sound for now in Pensacola florida and that it what really counts. Please keep them in your prayers.
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

I'm relieved to hear that they are safe......
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
mdcrossbow

Post by mdcrossbow »

GE, I'm glad to here your family is out also. From the news I'm hearing their is not going to be much to return too. Between the flooding and the looters. My family down there in N.O. headded for TX. all are safe. I haven't heard about my uncles scrimp boat.
Rickey

Post by Rickey »

I'm in Georgia so if I can help let me know....
Shoot straight and know your target.
To good hunting and good friends!!
Rickey
nontypikll

Post by nontypikll »

I've been following this catastrophy Golden Eagle and i'm overwhelmed at the devastation . I complain about the price of gas being so high, hell if that's all I have to worry about compared to what these people have lost ie: loved ones and all their possessions my crisis is so miniscule compared to what these people are going through and will do so for a very long time.You know we take so much for granted like I mentioned above price of gas, water, power ect...ect on a daily basis and it's is so darn superficial. May God bless them all including your relatives and give them strenght to carry on. Sorry to hear about their losses Golden Eagle. However the main thing is they are safe and sound. God bless the USA in this time of need. Amen
Save our Heritage introduce a child to the outdoors.
chessy

Post by chessy »

bump