WASP BOSS

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mrxbower

WASP BOSS

Post by mrxbower »

Hi guys, does the new 4 blade 100 GRAIN wasp boss fly like field points?
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Sorry mrxbower, can't help you there. Someone will come on soon enough, with information.

Grey Owl
Big John

WASP BOSS

Post by Big John »

mrxbower:

As most on here know, I shoot only WASP Broadheads. I have acquired a set of Four Blade Boss a few months back and shot them heavily. I found them to shoot almost the same as the three blade, which is like field points. They are very sharp from the pack and similiar to the Slick Trick heads. I would say they are excellent quality Heads to use, and with the four blade now, there is a much nicer hole to bleed from! I also use the three blade and can't complain about them either, very nice hunting heads. If you can get the Four blade heads I would recomend them fully!
You will not be disapointed.

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

I got myself some 130 grain 4 blade Muzzys from "Canadian Extreme Hunting Supplies" for my moose hunt this season. I sure hope I actually get to try them out and see what kind of job they're gonna do... I've always liked the 3 blade Muzzys and I'm sure their 4 blade broadheads will do just as much damage as the 3 blade heads, if not more.
Ontario Trophy Bucks