GaryL/Stealthcam?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mike41

GaryL/Stealthcam?

Post by mike41 »

Did a serch on these cams and found your post where you have one. Wal-Mart had them for $50. so I bought 2 of them, hoping that both of them don't get stolen.
Your post was back in 2004 I believe, if you still have them can you tell me how they turned out? If there still around I have a 90 day return policy on them. I know for just a lttle more I could have got a digtal, but my neigbor lost his after only 2 wks.
Season opens this wkend so we will be up there every wk till end of season.

Playing the Odds:
Mike41:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

mike41 my Wal-Mart stealth 35MM works great, has a nice vield of view and the sensors work super. As for the one Wal-Mart has on sell now the 98.00$ digital it is a good deal fer the money but has a very small field of view and a very narrow sensor detector at 22deg., but takes super pic's.

You will be happy with what the 50.00 35MM will do for ya.... :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
TYE

Post by TYE »

I would love to have a scouting camera, but I don't feel like I need to be investing in one right now. If I had the money to blow on one, then I'd be hooked for life. It's so cool seeing everyones pictures before the season.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

mike41 here is the difference in field of view....between the Digital (98.00)and the stealth 35MM(50.00) If you will notice in the 35MM shot you can see both my feeders, However the Digital only can pick up one.... :D

Top is the digital, bottom is 35MM.... :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
TYE

Post by TYE »

Digital is cheaper in the long run... ;)
mike41

GaryL/Stealthcam?

Post by mike41 »

Thanks for the reply Gary. Nice looking buck, can't tell if its a 6/8 pt. couple more yrs and he will be a real wall hanger. Here in Mo. they have to be at least a 7 pt before you can shoot them.

I hope I can get some pics. like that. I'm not really a rack hunter, I like 1 for the freezer and just really enjoy still being able to go bow hunting. But don't get me wrong if I get the chance I won't hesitate on taking a big 8pt or better. For the last 5 yrs. we have been planting food plots, and have seen better deer than when we got the place 10yrs ago.

Mike:
Whyitsmike

Nice pics Gary

Post by Whyitsmike »

Those deer look great, best of luck in getting a big one this year.

Mike
GaryL

Re: Nice pics Gary

Post by GaryL »

Whyitsmike wrote:Those deer look great, best of luck in getting a big one this year.

Mike
Read that Mike, thanks and same back at ya :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Nudo7

Post by Nudo7 »

I just bought a Cuddeback 3.0. There a little pricey but I have done a lot of research on them before I bought one. I saw many pics on the aldeer web site and they where really good quality. They claim to have one of the fastest capturing speeds so you get centered pictures and not the tail end of the deer. I will share them as soon as I check it later this week, I just put it out. See what you guys think.
Thats Right!!
Member NRA
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b133/nudo7/Nudo7.jpg[/img]
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

ttt
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
GaryL

Post by GaryL »