Come On Guys, Cool the Language!!!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

striper

Come On Guys, Cool the Language!!!!!

Post by striper »

GUYS: LET'S COOL THE LANGUAGE!!!!!!!! This is a crossbow site and we don't need hunting camp language to discuss Excalibur bows! I left the site after the 2004 election because of some really nasty political talk that is inconsistent with the goals of this site.
I am a Christian; I hate homosexuality, but I don't hate homosexuals. I believe that we have more than 400 site members. Various estimates claim that 2-10% of men are homosexual. If those numbers are close, that means that 8-40 of our members are homosexual. Why should we pick out the homosexuals' sin? I will bet my NAP Spitfires that more than 40 of our members are adulterers. Do you think that God will close His eyes to that sin and condemn the homosexual only?
Why don't we stick to hunting and bows and forget this divisive crap. Striper
May your days be long and your hunts many. Pray that the God of the Bible will protect you as you go.
Woody Williams

Re: Come On Guys, Cool the Language!!!!!

Post by Woody Williams »

striper wrote:GUYS: LET'S COOL THE LANGUAGE!!!!!!!! This is a crossbow site and we don't need hunting camp language to discuss Excalibur bows! I left the site after the 2004 election because of some really nasty political talk that is inconsistent with the goals of this site.
I am a Christian; I hate homosexuality, but I don't hate homosexuals. I believe that we have more than 400 site members. Various estimates claim that 2-10% of men are homosexual. If those numbers are close, that means that 8-40 of our members are homosexual. Why should we pick out the homosexuals' sin? I will bet my NAP Spitfires that more than 40 of our members are adulterers. Do you think that God will close His eyes to that sin and condemn the homosexual only?
Why don't we stick to hunting and bows and forget this divisive crap. Striper
AMEN...I scond the motion...
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
Boltshooter

Post by Boltshooter »

:? What did I miss, Striper? Are you refering to the new "Gay Photo" post? I'm not trying to be a gay-basher, but I think we have the right to fight back when we are bombarded with that sort of filth.
"BORDERS, LANGUAGE, AND CULTURE"