Post by dw »

borrowed this from woody's forum.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kenny.mc/ ... ngxbow.mov
when the mime box comes up just hit no.
"dw"
"you gotta love it"
jay73

Post by jay73 »

I can't see the video for some reason, probably my PC, but I've seen Marketing dude do it at a show. If I remember right, they were trying to figure out a way how someone may hurt themselves accidentally doing it. That was the last I heard of it being done.

Come to think of it, it's the last time I heard from Marketting dude too. :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
150 lb Wolverine
165 lb Exocet
175 lb Phoenix
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

I cant see it either. I saw it on 3 different post now and cant play it. My windows media player says it does not recognize the format. :( :(
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

GaryL wrote:You need QUICKTIME.... :D

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/win.html
Thanks Gary but Im shafted. It wont load on Win. 98 it says. I will have to put it on the machine upstairs. The kids got a better machine than me. They got XP.
tkstae

Post by tkstae »

I've been using that method since I saw it here a few days ago. I think its great, but I still believe the guys that shoot there spare arrows into the ground are doing it the safest. I just can't find any dirt here in the Missouri Ozarks. Leaving again in the morning for some Fall Turkey hunting. Please be carefull and take care. Tom
Bill T

Post by Bill T »

If you folks hang onto your butts we will have this up on the website along with the whole set of updated instructional videos as soon as the guy who hosts them gets going (he's had em a month now). The rope uncocker is a great option and much easier but you've got to do it right or the rope cocker could become a projectile very quickly!
curmudgeon

Post by curmudgeon »

Thanks Bill T.
:lol: I'm holding onto my butt LOL.
Excalibur Marketing Dude
Site Admin

Post by Excalibur Marketing Dude »

"Come to think of it, it's the last time I heard from Marketting dude too. "

I'm still here guys, just a little busy :shock: ! This time of year keeps us running around here making enough crossbows for all you guys :D ! This morning was the first chance I've had to get out hunting!!!!! Nice morning but nothing in shooting range. Guess I gotta start get serious and fill this tag in my pocket!

The video should be up on our website soon along with a bunch of other cool additons, stay tuned!

Peter
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

I'm concerned about what the long term effects on the trigger claw/mechanisms and string's center serving may be from using this method.
My thoughts exactly!...
Ontario Trophy Bucks