NAP Quick Spin Vanes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Livtahunt

NAP Quick Spin Vanes

Post by Livtahunt »

I was just wondering if any of you use NAP Quick Spin Vanes on your Excaliburs i have feathers on the arrows that came with my exomax and i think its time for a change
Exomax, Equinox, Matrix 380 and now a Scorpyd Aculeus
ninepointer

Post by ninepointer »

I used to have an accuracy problem with my Wasp broadheads out of my Exocet. My archery shop set me up with Gold Tip II carbon shafts, brass inserts and Quickspin vanes. Problem gone! They shoot just like my field points now!
Slick Trick 100 gr. Standard broadheads
Groundpounder Quiver Mount
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Ninepointer I would venture to say that your fletching wasnt your problem before you got quick spins..In theory an arrow if set up correctly doesnt even need fletching..quickspins are a rude attempt to correct a problem somewhere else..

anyway Livetohunt replace with vanes or feathers .If it aint broke dont fix it..If you were accurate before dont add anything. Besides those quickspins eat up fps and KE.I myself use blazer vanes by bohning..They really smoke out of my mag and very accurate..my pennies ............ :wink:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
Livtahunt

Post by Livtahunt »

Blazer vanes by bohning thanks Hoss maybe i'll give them a try :D
Exomax, Equinox, Matrix 380 and now a Scorpyd Aculeus
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

Livetohunt here is the link so you can check them out..I went to the blazers less wieght and I can put arrow wraps on and the bl;azers and have the same wieght as with 4 inch vanes..they really work well..a little taller and alot shorter. I love them, and they have a wide selection..heck you could go without they wraps also..these vanes allow you alot of options..

http://www.bohning.com/store/
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
TYE

Post by TYE »

I've heard NAP Quickspin vanes are noisy.