scentloc or any other carbon clothing

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GonHuntin

Post by GonHuntin »

You obviously don't have a clue what "flaming" is.......I'd be happy to educate you, but I'm trying to cut back! :D
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

what flamin? I didnt know i lit a fart in your face..cool.....how deserving you are..oh you should have worn your shitlock it would have protected you..poor baby.. :lol:
Dedicated.... ta all the sweet Bucks yet ta die!
CYCLONE

Post by CYCLONE »

Hoss & GH,

I'm just telling you this as a friend, lay off of the Armadillo jerky for a while, its making both of you insane.
If you can't Dodge It, Ram IT
GonHuntin

Post by GonHuntin »

Friend??? You haven't even been a member of the board 1 month and you are already our friend??? You jump in with an attitude and a chip on your shoulder and think we are friends??

Maybe you forgot this??:
I have yet to read any of you nay sayers how pissed off you are on your wasted 100 US dollars you spent on your scent lock suites. Quite frankly I hope you never buy any and keep your heads in the sand from technology. It will leave more for us less scented hunters.
Bet you bought a cough muffler and a "deer view mirror" too! :D
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

4th and long ! The shitsuit junky is at his own goal line to punt! there’s the snap. Its blocked ! The wind players blocked it and recovered it in the Zone....The shitlock junkies slam to the ground in defeat crying something about friends.. what a mess the carbon suit junky is headed back to the side line now, but wait..what’s that smell..could it be ! Yes its CRAP the funky residual of CRAP. not only does he loose the game but he was hit so hard during the play he shat himself. Sad day indeed for the shitlock junkies...He goes out stinky in his carbon suit attire..whata way to end the season..I thought that suit would have protected him but not today the wind was blowing right in our direction and there is no mistaken CRAP...

Love your friend always and forever Hoss ------------> I smell somethin
CYCLONE

Post by CYCLONE »

[quote="GonHuntin"]Friend??? You haven't even been a member of the board 1 month and you are already our friend??? You jump in with an attitude and a chip on your shoulder and think we are friends??

Have you ever seen this word "sarcasm" friend? Did I hurt your feelings, I was refering to you with it in that you read something and then become a self proclaimed expert and have never actually tried it but call any of us that use it stupid and just trying to justify our purchases. My first post is not what you quoted genious. You have been acting like somebody slammed a door shut on your little weiner and I am getting quite bored with you and your little smiley faces.
CYCLONE

Post by CYCLONE »

[quote="Hoss"]4th and long ! The shitsuit junky is at his own goal line to punt! there’s the snap. Its blocked ! The wind players blocked it and recovered it in the Zone....The shitlock junkies slam to the ground in defeat crying something about friends.. what a mess the carbon suit junky is headed back to the side line now, but wait..what’s that smell..could it be ! Yes its CRAP the funky residual of CRAP. not only does he loose the game but he was hit so hard during the play he shat himself. Sad day indeed for the shitlock junkies...He goes out stinky in his carbon suit attire..whata way to end the season..I thought that suit would have protected him but not today the wind was blowing right in our direction and there is no mistaken CRAP...

Love your friend always and forever Hoss ------------> I smell somethin

Hoss,
I will also add dillusional to my insane statement for you. 1 thing I do beleive you are qualified to speak about you have incorperated into almost every one of your sentences in this thread, frankly, I am sure you are the expert on it "crap & crap". What you smell is your is your index finger, and from the looks of it its either in your keister or your nose and smells the same from both places for sure. I am also quite bored with you also and will take GaryL advice and attempt to leave this thread.
Woodsman

Post by Woodsman »

Here's a test! Have a good fart in your scent lock suit. Does it still smell? Of course it does! :roll: Case closed. :lol:
Pete

The great outdoors is where I want to be.
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

I'm not going to touch this one...
Ontario Trophy Bucks
BigUgly

Post by BigUgly »

If it gives you more confidence then use it. I can't aford it and know guys who have been busted while using it.
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

One thing for sure Cyclone if you can dish it out you should be able to take it back..and you do with stride..I would submit that if we all were around a camp fire we could discuss this in the same matter sarcasm and all laugh joke and piss and whine and in the end its all in fun and time killin chat. Hell when im around my buddys from the Corps if you didnt know it you would think we dont even like each other by the way we would talk.....look thats what make this world go around not everyone agrees we just have to agree to disagree about things..I know I dont like fat chicks some do..well more power to them..but around the camp fire you can bet I would be pokin fun at it..Hell in all honesty cyclone you may be a pretty good dude mabey not..one thing for sure we like huntin as well as the other guy..SO let not a disagreement hardin you to me or anyone shootin back at ya..I find it quite funny and time consuming..cause in the end we do need to stick together for the common good......

Hoss
CYCLONE

Post by CYCLONE »

[quote="Hoss"].one thing for sure we like huntin as well as the other guy..SO let not a disagreement hardin you to me or anyone shootin back at ya..I find it quite funny and time consuming..cause in the end we do need to stick together for the common good......

Finally something we agree on. Hooyaah! Thursday was a special day also for you, right?
Hoss

Post by Hoss »

CYCLONE wrote:
Hoss wrote:
Finally something we agree on. Hooyaah! Thursday was a special day also for you, right?
Yep it was Thanks for remembering.........but that suit still doesnt work 8)