Rifle season results

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

duber

Rifle season results

Post by duber »

Just wondering how people made out on the first week of gun season in Ontario.We ended up with 3 does and 2 smaller bucks.Saw 3 bears but no good shouting opertunities.One guy also had a big bull moose walk real close.I looked at the tracks and the closest one was 12 of my boots from the guys chair.I think he soiled his shorts :wink: .We were in area 61 by Cloyne.How did everybody else make out?
BigUgly

Post by BigUgly »

One full week and 1 fawn :roll: Saw a doe and buck Sat. morning but to early.
huntman

Post by huntman »

One full week 6 hunters in the gang 2 bucks 1 button buck 1 doe and the gang all together missed 3 deer of a push. Not a bad week all in all. Personally saw only 2 does all week at about 200 yards way to far for the shotgun. O well still have a tag for archery
JR

Post by JR »

We're only three guys, one button buck on Monday, My 8 pointer on Thursday and my BIL's huge 11 pt on Saturday. One great week was had by all, and good luck to those who have yet to tag out. We've got until the 31st of December to get 'er done. -JR
Stock Exomax and now a Micro 335. :)
[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a263/thebuckhunter/smiley_561gun.gif[/img]
peter p

Post by peter p »

2 of us (me and my dad) shot a deer each on Tuesday morning. we were done by 10am.
Shotgun, controlled deer hunt.
kendo kid

Post by kendo kid »

I took my little 7 pointer on Friday Nov. 3 with my Ex. but everybody did pretty well in gun season. One 10 pointer, one 6, one spike horn one button buck and no doe. We all shot bucks and had 3 doe tags. Only one guy did not get anything (he only hunted two days). We saw many thousands of geese.

Kendo Kid.
The only ex who has a piece of my heart is Excalibur
BALLZ

Post by BALLZ »

I also hunt area 61 with a gang of 7 guys we filled three doe tags no bucks, all were doged out and we had three misses. I didn't see a thing myself. try to fill my tag with the bow now. Had a great time a the camp with the guys.
A GOOD DAY IS ANY DAY SPENT IN THE WOODS
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Our group of 6 got 3 bucks,, a 6 point, 8 point and an 11 point... Good times had by all :wink: :)
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
GREY OWL

Re: Rifle season results

Post by GREY OWL »

duber wrote:Just wondering how people made out on the first week of gun season in Ontario.We ended up with 3 does and 2 smaller bucks.Saw 3 bears but no good shouting opertunities.One guy also had a big bull moose walk real close.I looked at the tracks and the closest one was 12 of my boots from the guys chair.I think he soiled his shorts :wink: .We were in area 61 by Cloyne.How did everybody else make out?
Duber !! are you just interested in Whitetail success in Ontario, or any where else ??

Grey Owl
franklinm

Post by franklinm »

First week of the season here I have yet to see a buck , saw eighy does late this evening and maybe a buck but it was late and not sure .
nontypikll

Post by nontypikll »

We hunt in wmu 63A during the rifle season of November 7th our party of 7 hunters harvested a 6 point buck 2 big does and a button buck .
Save our Heritage introduce a child to the outdoors.
DyHard

Post by DyHard »

Area 84 two guys 5 days 2 bucks, Big bodied 8 point and funky 7 point

DyHard
duber

Post by duber »

Duber !! are you just interested in Whitetail success in Ontario, or any where else ??

Always interested in everybobys results :)
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Okey Dokey !!! Duber, hopefully have my pictures on the forum this weekend.

Grey Owl
Brampton Mike

Post by Brampton Mike »

:lol: :lol: Controlled shotgun hunt ..7 people....3 bucks and a doe and many missess..........I alone saw 19 deer!!!!!! :shock: Brampton Mike 8)
If I can't hunt & fish in heaven....then I don't want to go!!!!!!!!!!

Vegetarian..............old Indian word for lousy hunter!