scoobygoodboy

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Jim C

Post by Jim C »

You are a coward-I noticed you were on the board for all of the time after I posted that comment but so was I, the minute I was gone you posted which is exactly what I thought I would do. I was speaking on behalf of my wife's shop which no LONGER exists and that was a year ago and you and your special friend start humpin on my leg over something that was a year ago

If you had any integrity you would have read the entire thread and realize I was asking questions about this guy and my noting that thread that someone else RESURRECTED AFTER A YEAR OF DORMANCY was to help the initial poster find more information on this guy. I also noted I bought a bow from the guy and the transaction was fine.

GOne Humpin was clearly upset over getting thrashed a year ago and held a grudge for a year which is the sign of a gutless loser IMHO.
TNC and ACF Member
NFAA and NAA Certified Coach
gunner

Post by gunner »

I was simply replying on the topic that was brought back up today. I expected more from a lawyer and former business-man. As for coward my address is 14 Queen street West, St.Williams Ontario!

gunner
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

gunner wrote:I was simply replying on the topic that was brought back up today. I expected more from a lawyer and former business-man. As for coward my address is 14 Queen street West, St.Williams Ontario!

gunner
Fair enough you aren't a coward, my apologies. Lets just chill on this-I just can't believe GH was whining about something a year old -on a thread where other posters noted he changed it from me asking an honest question to whining about pro shops

I have nothing against SGB-I was just wondering how he could get stuff I KNOW was lower than what ANY retailer could buy them for
TNC and ACF Member
GonHuntin

Post by GonHuntin »

Jim C wrote:
what is that humpin my leg? A year old leghump? sheeeesh what a loser

did I mention your name? no? so stuff it gonHumpin :roll: :roll: As MOST noted, I asked an honest question and it was a couple cretins who started turning it into something else-you being one of them. I never mentioned you in this thread so how about keeping it in your pants and chillin out
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
gonehumpin went negative a year ago and then started it up again. He is a jerk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOne Humpin was clearly upset over getting thrashed a year ago and held a grudge for a year which is the sign of a gutless loser IMHO.

Just saving so Jim can't go back and delete his comments........

To everybody that reads this thread.......weigh my post against this vulgar outburst and decide who is the jerk.........in the original thread from a year ago, it was Jim who started the personal attacks and name calling.......we have more examples of Jim's lack of class here......is there any doubt about who the jerk is???? If you still need convincing, go back and read his responses to gunner......notice how he immediately called gunner ignorant, a coward, questioned his integrity and accused gunner of waiting until he signed off before posting???

Jim

I'm certain you will deny it, but I believed then, and am still firmly convinced, that you posted the original thread in an attempt to apply pressure to Bill and Kathy because you were upset that scooby was undercutting your prices. That should have been handled between you and Bill and Kathy in private. I believe you deliberately chose to make it public to either embarrass Bill and Kathy, or to force them to do something about scooby........if that is not the case, so be it, but the entire discussion of one of your competitors undercutting your prices does NOT belong on the forum.......

Now, feel free to continue your vulgar outbursts and tantrums........maybe you will feel better..........
Last edited by GonHuntin on Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Digger

Post by Digger »

Bill T was trying to find outwho scooby boy was earlier this year and we had complaints about his prices and tactics for a couple of years from different people south of the border. As his policy states he only ships to the U.S.

http://www.excaliburcrossbow.com/phpBB2 ... ght=#80595
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
GonHuntin

Post by GonHuntin »

Digger

If your post was directed towards me, I realize that Bill was looking for info about scooby......I read the thread that he posted back when he originally posted it......I edited my post above to reflect what I meant to say, and not what it appeared to say, about the original topic.

I am in no way defending scooby.......I had one deal with him and it was satisfactory.......having said that, I would not buy from him again because of information I have learned about him since my purchase. That information has absolutely nothing to do with how he sells Excalibur products so cheap......I personally don't care how he can sell them so cheap as long as the products are not stolen. It is the way he treats unsatisfied customers that would prevent me from purchasing anything from him........
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

GonHuntin wrote:
Jim C wrote:
what is that humpin my leg? A year old leghump? sheeeesh what a loser

did I mention your name? no? so stuff it gonHumpin :roll: :roll: As MOST noted, I asked an honest question and it was a couple cretins who started turning it into something else-you being one of them. I never mentioned you in this thread so how about keeping it in your pants and chillin out
gonehumpin went negative a year ago and then started it up again. He is a jerk.

Just saving so Jim can't go back and delete his comments........

To everybody that reads this thread.......weigh my post against this vulgar outburst and decide who is the jerk.........in the original thread from a year ago, it was Jim who started the personal attacks and name calling.......we have more examples of Jim's lack of class here......is there any doubt about who the jerk is???? If you still need convincing, go back and read his responses to gunner......notice how he immediately called gunner ignorant, a coward, questioned his integrity and accused gunner of waiting until he signed off before posting???

Jim

I'm certain you will deny it, but I believed then, and am still firmly convinced, that you posted the original thread in an attempt to apply pressure to Bill and Kathy because you were upset that scooby was undercutting your prices. That should have been handled between you and Bill and Kathy in private. I believe you deliberately chose to make it public to either embarrass Bill and Kathy, or to force them to do something about scooby........if that is not the case, so be it, but the entire discussion of one of your competitors undercutting your prices does NOT belong on the forum.......

Now, feel free to continue your vulgar outbursts and tantrums........maybe you will feel better..........
You are a liar. I had no such intention and I had made inquiries prior to my post A YEAR AGO. YOU have no frgn clue what you are talking about and you have absolutely no idea of what my intentions were. I KNOW he wasn't getting these from Excalibur. You are prick and other posters pointed out that you were derailing a legitimate inquiry and the fact is a year later you resurrected this again because you didn't like the fact your butt got kicked a year ago.
TNC and ACF Member
Hipwader

Post by Hipwader »

Not to sound like an ol grouch but for god's sake boys, enough already !!! If you want to continue your discussion exchange emails and settle your differences privately. Thanks
Hipwader
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

Hipwader wrote:Not to sound like an ol grouch but for god's sake boys, enough already !!! If you want to continue your discussion exchange emails and settle your differences privately. Thanks
Hipwader
I didn't start it-either in 04 or 05 but good advice nonetheless
TNC and ACF Member
GonHuntin

Post by GonHuntin »

Hey Jim

I brought it up??? Who posted the link to the old discussion on this thread????

You have absolutely no class and continue to embarrass yourself with the little tantrums, name calling and vulgarity that you so freely display.....those are very common tactics of someone who is desparate to win an argument at all costs and isn't smart enough to do it through civil debate......

Go back and read the original thread......you started the crap with the name calling back then.....and you certainly didn't kick my, or anyone else's butt.........you are delusional!

Keep it up Jim.......your behavior is proving my point better than my words ever could!!

Hipwader.....I'd much rather settle it with him face to face......it would be much more satisfying.......of course, then, being the lawyer that he is, he would probably try to sue me.......
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

time to ban this clown. Wants to start a fight. what a moron
TNC and ACF Member
Tom

Post by Tom »

This bickering has gone on way too long. It has been asked that it be dropped or atleast take it to another place, just not on this forum. Sure you might have a problem with each other but show the class of this forum and get over it. From what I have seen, more than one person has been in the wrong. In saying that, one has agreed to let it die NOW everyone else drop it too. No last words, nothing, just let it die right herr right now !!!!

ENOUGH SAID
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
GonHuntin

Post by GonHuntin »

Said I'd find a face to face meeting more satisfying......didn't say anything about starting a fight.......you might get away with running your mouth where you live......around here......there would likely be immediate and painful conquences that you wouldn't soon forget......

As far as banning me goes.....I'm not the one using vulgarities and calling people names.....that would be you.....maybe it's time they gave you the boot???

Tom......with all due respect, unless I missed it, you don't own or moderate this board......so demanding that members follow your orders......well, that's just not something you have the authority to do........asking nicely, on the other hand, might just achieve what you desire......
Tom

Post by Tom »

Gonhuntin I have never had a problem with you or with anyone else on this forum. Nor did I even mention you in my above post. What makes this site so good is that it mainly police's itself and that the moderators do not have to interfere.

Bill T has said that this forum was brought about to EDUCATE people in the use of Crossbows. It is not here for attacks against other hunters. I am not saying who is wrong or who is right nor who started it or who said this or that. It has been asked politely for it to be dropped which was ignored by one person, then I asked for it to be dropped, not as a moderator, but as a concerned regular long turm member of this forum. This bickering sounds like a school yard tryst of a group of 6 or 7 year olds.

IF this bickering is to continue on, the site will act then all involved will be totally upset which is not what we all want.

What I do expect from an Adult is for it to be dropped.

Enough said
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

GonHuntin wrote:Said I'd find a face to face meeting more satisfying......didn't say anything about starting a fight.......you might get away with running your mouth where you live......around here......there would likely be immediate and painful conquences that you wouldn't soon forget......

As far as banning me goes.....I'm not the one using vulgarities and calling people names.....that would be you.....maybe it's time they gave you the boot???

Tom......with all due respect, unless I missed it, you don't own or moderate this board......so demanding that members follow your orders......well, that's just not something you have the authority to do........asking nicely, on the other hand, might just achieve what you desire......
I am not worried. I posted that thread merely to edify the thread starter as to the fact that there had been a long discussion about Scoobygoodboy. I never mentioned you by name either. You started in on me and everyone can see it. You were called on it on the first thread a year ago too. As to your challenge, you are being immature and that sort of ignorance can get someone hurt really seriously

I thought Tom made a good point so I wasn't going to post anymore on this but you couldn't just stop and be a good boy.

I already PM'd the moderator several hours ago about this
TNC and ACF Member