scoobygoodboy

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

GonHuntin

Post by GonHuntin »

Said I'd find a face to face meeting more satisfying......didn't say anything about starting a fight.......you might get away with running your mouth where you live......around here......there would likely be immediate and painful conquences that you wouldn't soon forget......

As far as banning me goes.....I'm not the one using vulgarities and calling people names.....that would be you.....maybe it's time they gave you the boot???

Tom......with all due respect, unless I missed it, you don't own or moderate this board......so demanding that members follow your orders......well, that's just not something you have the authority to do........asking nicely, on the other hand, might just achieve what you desire......
Tom

Post by Tom »

Gonhuntin I have never had a problem with you or with anyone else on this forum. Nor did I even mention you in my above post. What makes this site so good is that it mainly police's itself and that the moderators do not have to interfere.

Bill T has said that this forum was brought about to EDUCATE people in the use of Crossbows. It is not here for attacks against other hunters. I am not saying who is wrong or who is right nor who started it or who said this or that. It has been asked politely for it to be dropped which was ignored by one person, then I asked for it to be dropped, not as a moderator, but as a concerned regular long turm member of this forum. This bickering sounds like a school yard tryst of a group of 6 or 7 year olds.

IF this bickering is to continue on, the site will act then all involved will be totally upset which is not what we all want.

What I do expect from an Adult is for it to be dropped.

Enough said
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

GonHuntin wrote:Said I'd find a face to face meeting more satisfying......didn't say anything about starting a fight.......you might get away with running your mouth where you live......around here......there would likely be immediate and painful conquences that you wouldn't soon forget......

As far as banning me goes.....I'm not the one using vulgarities and calling people names.....that would be you.....maybe it's time they gave you the boot???

Tom......with all due respect, unless I missed it, you don't own or moderate this board......so demanding that members follow your orders......well, that's just not something you have the authority to do........asking nicely, on the other hand, might just achieve what you desire......
I am not worried. I posted that thread merely to edify the thread starter as to the fact that there had been a long discussion about Scoobygoodboy. I never mentioned you by name either. You started in on me and everyone can see it. You were called on it on the first thread a year ago too. As to your challenge, you are being immature and that sort of ignorance can get someone hurt really seriously

I thought Tom made a good point so I wasn't going to post anymore on this but you couldn't just stop and be a good boy.

I already PM'd the moderator several hours ago about this
TNC and ACF Member
NFAA and NAA Certified Coach
The Butcher

Post by The Butcher »

This is a very nice forum to come to. Lot's of good advice, and a lot of folks willing to go out of their way for perfect strangers. I've learned quite a bit here, but to be honest, I'm tired of hearing of the scooby guy. I think it has been brought up a dozen times or more over the past year. Who cares who starts or ends this thing. Let's relax, take a deep breath, look around, enjoy everything God has done for us, be thankful for our children, family and friends, and try to make peace for the new year. Life it too short.
If you always tell the truth, there is nothing to remember. Mark Twain
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

The Butcher wrote:This is a very nice forum to come to. Lot's of good advice, and a lot of folks willing to go out of their way for perfect strangers. I've learned quite a bit here, but to be honest, I'm tired of hearing of the scooby guy. I think it has been brought up a dozen times or more over the past year. Who cares who starts or ends this thing. Let's relax, take a deep breath, look around, enjoy everything God has done for us, be thankful for our children, family and friends, and try to make peace for the new year. Life it too short.
good post :D
TNC and ACF Member
NFAA and NAA Certified Coach