gagnons??

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

mjcurry

gagnons??

Post by mjcurry »

i hear that gagnons is reopening? is it open yet?? i cant find anytihng on their website
Swat

Gageons

Post by Swat »

I heard he has a Dec1 date to open
mjcurry

Post by mjcurry »

thanx for the info!
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

I drive by it every morning. They are starting to stock the shelves. Dec 01 would be pushing it, but I'll be in the opening day to check it out.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

ecoaster wrote:I drive by it every morning. They are starting to stock the shelves. Dec 01 would be pushing it, but I'll be in the opening day to check it out.
were do you drive from ?

Not open yet
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
jay73

Post by jay73 »

Sliver, I was gonna say, that's one hell of a drive for ecoaster every day. :lol: :lol:

Man I'm glad I moved back out to the country. Just thinkin of that 401 drive makes me shiver. :lol:
150 lb Wolverine
165 lb Exocet
175 lb Phoenix
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

I'm working on a job in Courtice and I'm staying at a motel in Oshawa. It's just up the road from Gagnons. Only only commute as far as Toronto, any farther and the company has to put me up for the night :wink: . I've been in Ontario for 5 years and I still hate the traffic around here :evil: .
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

ecoaster wrote:I'm working on a job in Courtice and I'm staying at a motel in Oshawa. It's just up the road from Gagnons. Only only commute as far as Toronto, any farther and the company has to put me up for the night :wink: . I've been in Ontario for 5 years and I still hate the traffic around here :evil: .
I would have met up with you for a coffee if I had of known you were in town :wink:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
Tom

Post by Tom »

My brother was talking to someone from the store the other day and they said that they were hoping to Reopen by the 7 or 8th of Dec. Most of the delays now is getting the monies out of the insurance company.Eveyone knows that they never like to dish out the money they owe :( .

Hope it all works out, I have missed that store. Also looking forward to see if there will be any good deals for the opening.
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

Tom wrote:My brother was talking to someone from the store the other day and they said that they were hoping to Reopen by the 7 or 8th of Dec. Most of the delays now is getting the monies out of the insurance company.Eveyone knows that they never like to dish out the money they owe :( .

Hope it all works out, I have missed that store. Also looking forward to see if there will be any good deals for the opening.
They will probably be just as EXPENSIVE as they have always been :lol: :lol: :shock: :evil:

I am going to buy a new shotgun and if they can match the price I got from Williams in port perry ,, then they will have some more of my bussiness... If they can't,, well I guess it will be their lose & Williams gain :lol: :lol: :wink:
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife
hikerman

Post by hikerman »

Silver, check out Le Baron for that shot gun price, I bet they will have the best price.
Sliver

Post by Sliver »

hikerman wrote:Silver, check out Le Baron for that shot gun price, I bet they will have the best price.
I will do that ,, Thanks
Exocet 175
Munch Mount
ComfyBear String
DaGriz Knife