CROSSBOW SHOOT - date set!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wabi

CROSSBOW SHOOT - date set!

Post by wabi »

As I posted earlier the Shawnee Outdoorsmen will be giving a crossbow shoot (3-D) another try this year. This would be a great event for forum members to have a chance to meet one another and have some great fun in the process. We scheduled the shoot so the course will be set in advance of the actual shoot date if anyone wants to come to the grounds a day or two early and practice and be socialize. There are still several "fine details" to be worked out, but the shoot date will be
July 22 & 23, 2006.
I'll post all details in the future, but we'll use ACF shoot rules for this event and would welcome anyone and everyone who shoots or hunts with a crossbow! We will again try to have the course set up, and provide any assistance needed so physically challenged shooters can easily participate, too!
Our club grounds are located in southern Ohio (about 60 mi east of Cincinnati), and exact directions will be provided as shoot time nears. There are a couple good motels nearby, and we permit (primitive) camping on club grounds.
I know it's a long way off, but please start planning not if you think you'd like to attend. Hope to meet a lot of you in person there!
wabi
GREYWOLF

Post by GREYWOLF »

:D That sounds great Wabi , no one can say they didnt have enough time to plan for it ! I am marking it on my calender for a vacation week count me in , sounds like a great time. I am realy looking forward to it Thanks Craig
1 CUSTOM EXOMAX
1 CUSTOM EXOCET 200
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/greywolf1/Copyofexcalibur037-1.jpg[/img]
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

I emailed it to my itinerary manager (aka Mrs. Zeke :wink: ) - it's too early in the morning to tell her things.

Also sent it to work so I can spread the news there too.