Which carbon bolts should i use???

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

speedball

Which carbon bolts should i use???

Post by speedball »

Just wondering who has had the best results with what??,Bemans,GoldTips,CarbonExpress----others??let me know and why are they tough, last long, i cant decide help me out!!!!speedball........... :D
gone huntin never to return................
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

Gold Tip Laser IIs...works for me..
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
TYE

Post by TYE »

I use Beman Thunderbolts. Little extra weight.
Farmer

Post by Farmer »

I have shot 2117 and for the last while 2216 aluminum shafts ( recycled damaged arrows from my vertical bow ). This year I began shooting Beeman Thunderbolts. As Tye mention they are a little heavier, putting them close to the weight of my 2216's. The heavier shaft gives a bit mor KE , quiets down the bow and still gives about 315FPS.
Jim C

Post by Jim C »

Laser II-won the last three Ohio indoors with them-as accurate as the 2114 I used to use and last longer

shot one through a big doe last year-thought I lost the arrow-a couple weeks later, after a rain, I saw it-not damaged whatsoever
TNC and ACF Member
NFAA and NAA Certified Coach
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Be careful when using the Lazer II's, there was a bad batch out of the factory. Weight them before using them. Out of 6 arrows, one was way heavier than the rest. But I do believe all new carbon Lazer II's are at correct weight.

Grey Owl
speedball

Post by speedball »

Thanx Guys i guess it'll be the gold tips, guess they win out on the mass majority that use them,speedball............. :D :D
gone huntin never to return................