2005 season

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

buckeye

2005 season

Post by buckeye »

Well this season is winding down but it has been a real success for me. My youngest daughter took up hunting this year and bagged her first dove and pheasant. I have managed to bag 3 does so far with my new Exocet 200, the latest one this past Saturday. I also got a real nice 8 pointer with my shotgun on opening day of firearm season. Dad has killed one doe so far with his Tenpoint. Dad is 73 years old and still goes out every weekend and sits out there in that cold hoping for that big one to come by. i am going to work real hard during muzzleloader season to help him get his buck. Some pictures below to look at.

three generations of hunters; Me,Carlie and Dad

The 8 pointer

Last edited by buckeye on Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BUCKEYE

A man who makes no mistakes usually doesn't make anything at all.
mikew

Post by mikew »

Pics didn't come through (at least for me), BUT - 3 generations - that's great!

I'm looking forward to teaching my sons (7 1/2 and 5) and hope to get my dad back in the woods too.

Good luck with the muzzleloader season!

Cheers,
-Mike
buckeye

Post by buckeye »

Sorry guys, for some reason I lost the pictures at photobucket but was able to find them again. Should be able to see them now.
BUCKEYE

A man who makes no mistakes usually doesn't make anything at all.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Which one is you Buckeye ? Your dad looks pretty good for 73 years old. Give him my regards, I enjoy hunting with the older gents.

By the way that's a very respectable buck, in anyone's standards. Good shooting.

That picture will be me in about ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ 27 years. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grey Owl
Big John

Post by Big John »

buckeye:

Those are some fine pictures, thanks for sharing. Must feel real good having another person to hunt with, especially family!
Congrats on all.

John
Phoenix - 375 gr. BEE's (babyneilsons)
Micro 315 - 410 gr. Zombies/Lumenoks
Micro 355. - Punisher-Zombies/Lumenoks

Arrowmaker - Retired
[email protected]