what a day! Killed the local TN brusier!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Deadeye

what a day! Killed the local TN brusier!

Post by Deadeye »

This buck has been traveling only at night and making rubs and breeding does without my ability to pattern him very well.

Picked a clouded, dreary day and plastered the area with some Doe n Heat , (very Fresh) Scent....(my own mixture) Then I climbed high and let the 10mph winds naturally work its way up towards his thick bedding and travel cooridors. Finally after a whole day presenting the scent and a complete yr of presute for him, he responded to a little bleat call action and grunting over the heavy scented area. He Grunted back and came charging! He was shoot at 30 yd's and only traveled 25 yd's...Heart shot was the ticket! Emag all the way! 85 gr slick trick! Let me know what ya think about the buck from TN...
thanks,
Deadeye Check out the killed with GeeWizz Scent pic

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/jonesgregorye
http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/bc/3b3da60b/bc ... DB1FIWBofZ
Blood make's the grass grow, Owh-ay!
A.W

Post by A.W »

Can't get it to open.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
NightTrain

Post by NightTrain »

Give me a freakin break!!!!!!!!

You build up the anticipation of viewing your photos with your opening paragraph, then you post bad links????? :x

BANNNN HIM :lol:
wabi

Post by wabi »

Congratulations on the kill, but no congratulations for the links to the pics :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wabi
Maritimer

Post by Maritimer »

Congratulations on your harvest, but like they say a picture is worth a thousand words. :D
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/Maritimer/Junk/doggy2.gif[/img]
We did not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children."
peter p

Post by peter p »

This is a joke, right?
Digger

Post by Digger »

Yahoo doesn't work on this site, never has in 4 years for me.
Digger
2008 Y25 Relayer #593 Boo string, lumizone
2-1984 Relayer,
2-1992 Wolverine
Excal Phoenix, acudraw, VARizone
T.P. Titan TL4, acudraw 50, Varizone
Vixen, Steddy Eddy, Varizone
Martin Rage
Martin Jaguar
PSE Infinity
Deadeye

killed the Tn Bruiser! Pictures are working

Post by Deadeye »

NightTrain wrote:Give me a freakin break!!!!!!!!

You build up the anticipation of viewing your photos with your opening paragraph, then you post bad links????? :x

I think NightTraindude is kinna rude! I was unaware that yahoo's picture briefcase would not let forum members view photo's. My previous post was not a joke either....

Thanks go out to Digger, I have be made aware of this and posted the photo on another site to correct these link problem. If there is another way to post pictures other than on a website link please let me know. I thought you couldn't store a picure directly inside a post to the forum.

This buck has been traveling only at night and making rubs and breeding does without my ability to pattern him very well.

Picked a clouded, dreary day and plastered the area with some Doe n Heat , (very Fresh) Scent....(my own mixture) Then I climbed high and let the 10mph winds naturally work its way up towards his thick bedding and travel cooridors. Finally after a whole day presenting the scent and a complete yr of presute for him, he responded to a little bleat call action and grunting over the heavy scented area. He Grunted back and came charging! He was shoot at 30 yd's and only traveled 25 yd's...Heart shot was the ticket! Emag all the way! 85 gr slick trick! Let me know what ya think about the buck from TN...
thanks,

Deadeye

Check out the killed with GeeWizz Scent pic

http://www.pixum.co.uk/members/jonesgre ... 5c9313364d
Deadeye

killed the Tn Bruiser! Pictures are working

Post by Deadeye »

NightTrain wrote:Give me a freakin break!!!!!!!!

I think NightTraindude is kinna rude! I was unaware that yahoo's picture briefcase would not let forum members view photo's. My previous post was not a joke either....

Thanks go out to Digger, I have be made aware of this and posted the photo on another site to correct these link problem. If there is another way to post pictures other than on a website link please let me know. I thought you couldn't store a picure directly inside a post to the forum.

thanks,
Deadeye Check out the killed with GeeWizz Scent pic

http://www.pixum.co.uk/members/jonesgre ... 5c9313364d