a Big ONe.... mean REAL BIG...

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Woody Williams

a Big ONe.... mean REAL BIG...

Post by Woody Williams »

I do not have any details on this one. I do not even know if it is real or not.

If it is real then the Hanson buck is history as a world record..

Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]
chessy

Post by chessy »

woody this first photo i cant see the deer head for all the brush in front . the second photo you got the guy to drag the brush out of the picture but then you cut the deer half out of the photo :lol:

man what a buck
CYCLONE

Post by CYCLONE »

:shock: Holy Mother of God :shock:

I hope ta heck that its legit, and looks like a couple of normal folk put him down. SWEET!! Very curious as to were this is from.
If you can't Dodge It, Ram IT
Mighty Mooser

Post by Mighty Mooser »

That is one mother, but I question it a bit? look at the size of the head, compared to the rack... It's a freaking loch ness Buck!!! I will not be able to sleep tonight...... :D
When you whack them you better stack them!!!
Golden Eagle

Post by Golden Eagle »

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

Hard to believe its real. But if it is, this guy must of been fed growth hormones, or mult-vitamins. Wow, I got to see the story on that one.

Still say this is not your normal run around Whitetail Deer.

Grey Owl
doegirl

Post by doegirl »

Where is the rest of the deer? Why would you have a cape with head attached bouncing around in the back of your truck? :?: :? Just seems strange, never seen a pic like that.
"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
-Thomas Jefferson
PRB

Post by PRB »

Double WOW !!!!
Life Is Too Short !!! Live For The Moment !!!
Partikle

Re: a Big ONe.... mean REAL BIG...

Post by Partikle »

Woody Williams wrote:Re: a Big ONe.... mean REAL BIG...
Woody,

From your thread title, I was afraid this was another spam link and I was just going to skip over it until I noticed you were the author. :oops: That is an incredible rack, let us know if you find the story.

Here are some pictures and stories of rumoured record animals. You'll recognize a few I'm sure... http://www.boone-crockett.org/news/trop ... ?area=news

Partikle
JeffOwens

Post by JeffOwens »

Yikes!!!

$10 says that guy lives next door to a nuclear power plant!!!

I would be scared to mount that and put it on the wall. I think would give me nightmares!
Mr. Dynamite

Post by Mr. Dynamite »

so fake it isnt even funny

if its to good to be true, it probably is

time will tell if i am wrong
Want to buy a K98 Mauser 8mm. If you have an old one sitting around someone brought back from the war please message me!
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

It's a REAL BIG fake!!!...

Go to Partikle's link to Boone and Crockett Trophy watch he posted above, the story on this deer is there...

My question is why???
Ontario Trophy Bucks
Buckstopper

Post by Buckstopper »

The story I heard and find credible is that it is the creation of a taxidermist. He did it just to see what he could come up with. No deception or misinformation intended. But as you know things can get a life of their own when only part of the story is told.
DavidT

Post by DavidT »

If you look close, you can see where the natural tines end and the prosthetics start. There's a natural curve to each tine, and the extensions are pretty obvious.

But then, we see what we want to see, eh?
Thwackem!
Woody Williams

Post by Woody Williams »

From the Boone and Crockett Trophy Watch

Oh, No, Not Another One

January 9, 2006

For nearly the tenth time this year, we have yet another rumor of yet another World's Record whitetail. This one looked pretty questionable from the word go. A loyal Trophy Watcher sent us the following:

"Just so you don’t need to spend too much time on this one, it’s a fake. The guy came forward and said the photo and deer are real but the horns were altered by a taxidermist.

Thanks again for all your work on the Trophy Watch section. It’s the first place I check when something sounds too good to be true."

http://www.boone-crockett.org/news/trop ... 1DB8E0C192
Woody Williams

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo Possum

Hunting in Indiana at [size=84][color=Red][b][url=http://huntingindiana.proboards52.com]HUNT-INDIANA[/url][/b][/color][/size]