crossbow hunting

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

lucky13

crossbow hunting

Post by lucky13 »

New to the forum but enjoy it greatly. It is very informative and frendly. I just moved from Wisconsin to Northeast Ohio. This my first year hunting with a crossbow and I like it. Ive been a bow hunter for 25 years but in Wisconsin you have to be disabled to hunt crossbow. Im really enjoying ,for me, this new form of hunting.
SNORTIN HORTON
The Butcher

Post by The Butcher »

First of all, Welcome! I think there are a lot of good guys on here, and willing to help the newbie. I have been using a x-bow for 2 years, and have a handi-cap permit for here in Pa. I have taken 3 deer, 1 with a borrowed horton, and 2 with Excalibur's. You will get good advice from a lot and great advice from few. That's the nice thing about this forum, tons of good advice. I've seen the same questions ask a bunch of time's from new folks to the sport, and the same guy's, answer the same questions, giving the same great advice they did in the past. Great forum, welcome aboard. Just a suggestion, if you are looking for somthing specific, do a search, and it has most likely been ask before. Butcher
If you always tell the truth, there is nothing to remember. Mark Twain
A.W

Post by A.W »

Welcome aboard!!! :wink:
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
Ron

Crossbow Hunting

Post by Ron »

Welcome aboard, Lucky 13. This past season, that ended yesterday here in Georgia, was my first year hunting with a crossbow. I started shooting another brand of bow in 2004, but saw the light and bought an Excalibur Phoenix last fall. Two deer later I couldn't be more pleased. This forum has some extremely good hunters posting advice and all you have to do is read the post on a regular basis and you will pick up some great pointers.

Ron
I would rather be hunting.
GREY OWL

Post by GREY OWL »

I also would like to welcome you Lucky13, enjoy your xbow, like the rest of us.

Grey Owl
hatchet jack

Post by hatchet jack »

welcome to the forum ,lucky 13, you will love here.

hatchet jack :D