help---please!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

the elf

help---please!

Post by the elf »

Somebody help me please--------Itried to download the videos from theExcalibur website---------nothing-----I get as far as---56 dialup----or cable-------I have hispeed lite-------I tried both the others but I get an error message I don`t really understand.-----now ---computers and I have a strained relationship at the best of time-----I am lousy with them and am the first to admit it------so can somebody please give me some SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS so I can enjoy the videos. thank you -- the elf. I did load mediaplayer---9.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Just tried them, no problem on this end with DSL. You might check your browser settings or switch to Microsoft Explorer :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
the elf

Post by the elf »

Gary L----thank you for your attempt to help-------but I am no further ahead-----the elf
A.W

Post by A.W »

Elf. I was having problems with Windows Media Player for a while. I rectified the problem by downloading the latest Media Player 9. If you've down that then try re-loading it again.
[img]http://photobucket.com/albums/b38/allan_w_/th_tinybuck3hj1.gif[/img]

Exocet your options and exCalibur8 your sights.
the elf

Post by the elf »

Well I still can`t do any thing to play the videos----reloaded mediaplayer 9----no go ----my lack of puter skills did me in again.Thanks anyways people. ----elf.