Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

WAB

Post by WAB »

Just my post so I dont get kick out :wink:
You sure can tell it is the off season
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

bstout wrote:
LoneWolf wrote:As long as it isn't spam, antis, advertising, or woman bashers just leave it be!
LW: The memberlist is loaded with links to spam sites. I don't think anyone is trying to pick on people who choose not to contribute. Just talking about cleaning up the memberlist. Peter doesn't have a rapid fire way of doing this at this point but that could change.

Its like a dog taking a leak on a fire hydrant. A spam freak signs up and knows his post will get wiped off the board but his link to his "hard nipples" web site will remain on the memberlist. That was his original intentions. He doesn't care about a bunch of archery hunters one way or the other.
You're right, bstout.

After taking a bit of time and going through the memberslist, I've realised/noticed how many spam sites and other garbage sites are on the memberslist. I've never really looked into the memberslist that deep to really notice how much there was. That goes to show how much attention I pay to memberslists of the forums I frequent. Don't get me wrong here, I'm in full support and I can't agree more with you guys to get the garbage on the memberslist cleaned up. But as was pointed out, that's a helluva job in itself.
Ontario Trophy Bucks
l patterson

Post by l patterson »

comfy bear this scares me my email is through hotmail yahoo i joined after buying an xcalibr i rely on this site for info i have no links to anything i dont like some people on this site ie bashing xcalibar bows , women are no good but tom said everyone can voice their opinion per bill t i agree with you though some kinda police action might not be too bad i just not sure that no posts are as bad as people that post pages of bull****