Compound for sale

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

grizzled47

Compound for sale

Post by grizzled47 »

I have posted a number of pics of this bow, and the accuracy I have had with it since buying it from BJ last fall (See past threads) I was intending to hunt with it, but a problem with my neck(Spondylosis) just got worse and started afecting my chest and back muscles. Consequently, My Doctor strongly advised me not to use the bow and, although I didn't follow his instructions, I have now reached the point where just a few shots leaves me in pain for the rest of the day, so it will have to go. I was going to display it on my wall, but then decided I would sell it to help finance another project....A new rifle! I have started target shooting at the range, and need a new target rifle. I can shoot ok so long as there isn't much recoil. I will have to get rid of my Deer/Bear rifle also because of the kick it gives! :cry:
Anyway, I paid $779 for the bow, and with the sight, stabalizer and peep-sight etc, plus arrows/slick tricks, release, the whole package went a Grand! The arrows have just about had it now, but there are a few. I still have the bill from BJ, and he can confirm everything.
The Price? Well, I don't want it sitting around for long because I need the money for the rifle ( maybe someone has a good target rifle to trade? ) So I am letting it go for..$550 ovno. It was new last fall, and has only been fired at targets in my yard.
It is the "Bow Logic" 34 by Kodiak, and is 40-60# draw weight. If you have followed my stories and pics on this forum, you will be aware of it's accuracy...and I'm a novice !! :roll: I just love this bow as you know, but I have no option but to sell it. I have only put on one arrow serving, and added a string loop. These can be removed if prefered.
Anyone interested can PM me anytime. More pics available.
Grizzled.
These are the very last 3 shots I took (30 yards)

If at first you don't succeed...try again!!
Grizzled.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Hey Grizzled sorry to read that :cry: List your v-bow on the new selling/trading forum here also. Most are looking there now for buy and sell. Just go to the bottom of the forum and pick trading forum from the JUMP to box.

Sure hope everything works out fer ya!! :D
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
LoneWolf

Post by LoneWolf »

Sorry to hear the bad news, grizzled.
And you so much enjoyed shooting your bow. :(

I guess you're gonna have to work on trying to get them to make the crossbow a legal hunting tool in New-Brunswick.
But we all know that's not gonna happen overnight.

As you already know, my brother who is a prison guard was suppose to get a job tranfer to a New-Brunswick Penetentiary. But their plans have changed, and now they are moving to Nova-Scotia now as that is where the Penetentiary where he got his job tranfer is located. They will be on their way to Nova-Scotia early tomorrow morning.

take care,
Ontario Trophy Bucks