New Owner: I'm Psyched!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Wags

New Owner: I'm Psyched!!

Post by Wags »

I just purchased a new Phoenix 175lb model, Excalibur the "right stuff" scoped accessory package, Excalibur padded carrying case, Excalibur sling, and a Field Logic crossbow Block target. Did some shopping around and did very well cost wise.

I'm a first time crossbow buyer and have not shot any type of archery in 12 years or more. I'll be doing the majority of my crossbow hunting in S.E. Ohio where I gun hunt on family property.

I appreciate reading all the threads concerning Excalibur Crossbows and your real world expericences. Without this webpage I probably would of purchased a "cheap" cable version on sale from a catalog. Thanks to everyone who contributes here. I'm psyched!

Wags
BOB7255KHZ

Post by BOB7255KHZ »

YESSSSS Wags , ur in for a real treat with that new xbow....u made a wise choice....Congrats......Enjoy
BOB in nw Pa
wabi

Post by wabi »

Sounds like you'll be ready for the upcoming season. :D
The Phoenix is what I'm hunting with this fall. Sure hope I have to buy a new freezer before we're very far into the season. :lol: :lol:
wabi
ecoaster

Post by ecoaster »

You won't regret it. The Excaliburs are DEADLY accurate.
I hunt for memories, the meat's a bonus!
Wags

Post by Wags »

Thank you for the replies, and I'm looking forward to contributing in the near future.
wabi

Post by wabi »

Don't forget to figure out how to post pics before season gets here. We'll want to see some of the Phoenix's kills. :lol: :lol: :lol:
wabi
Rich

Post by Rich »

Them big Ohio whitetails don't stand a chance against the EXCAL. Have the camera ready.................

Rich
M&M

Post by M&M »

hi wags I used to work with a guy at a small factory in mansfield who had the same nickname wags, you wouldn't happen to be the same person would ya? the shop was called HS automotive M&M
Wags

Post by Wags »

Thats a big negative M&M. Different Wags. But you can still call me Wags. :D
buckbuster

Post by buckbuster »

You got yer self a Buckbuster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
You didnt go wrong!!!