Exomag has arrived. PLEASE READ

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

raydaughety

Exomag has arrived. PLEASE READ

Post by raydaughety »

I received my exomag with the accu draw on it yesterday. A tear came from my wife's eye as I cranked it back using the accu draw and put one in the bullseye for the first time in a long time. Either she was happy to see me do what I love so dearly and independently, or just plain thankfull that she doesn't have to draw it for me anymore.

Big Dog, I don't know what to say for starting this whole thing. You should be proud of yourself for what you've done for me. I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I want to thank all of those who participated in the raffle and good luck on the gun.

IMO and man's word is all he's got. When this thing got started, I Tried to sell my crankaroo, but no takers, however I did meet a friend that desperately needs one and I made a promise, that if I got my accu draw then I would donate to him. Well, bstrout, we made it. If you'll send me a PM with your address, I'll ship the crankaroo to you ( all you'll owe me is broadhead sharpening lessons.

Thank you and God bless you all.
God Bless !!!!!!!!!

Ray
WAB

Post by WAB »

That is what makes this site so much better than the others....people helping people . I had some help in the beginning getting started, from Red Label, and that bond was never broken, nor will it be forgotten.
best of luck to you
wabi

Post by wabi »

Glad to hear you both are able to get back to shooting again!
wabi
diesel

Post by diesel »

That's great you both got what you need. Congrats to you both. Thanks to all that helped make this happen. :D :D