Terry -1

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

lynnbo

Terry -1

Post by lynnbo »

Terry-I

What region of Oklahoma do you call home ? I'm retired Air Force here in Altus .. Now I have to work for a living ....
terry-1

home

Post by terry-1 »

I am in South central Ok in Johnson county. I have a small farm on blue River and also lease land in the surronding area to hunt when I am not working, Farming, and trying to keep my old lady happy. Glad to see you found the best crossbows made !
lynnbo

muzzys and beer cans

Post by lynnbo »

That is some nice country ,, I fished the blue a couple of years ago ,,caught some little stocker rainbows..I have a couple of canoes and when I get tired of muddy water I go over to broken bow or Pine creek and fiddle around .. Amen to the best bow made ,,, I took my new exocet out last night and with the factory sight I put 3 ..100 grain muzzy four blades, on 2219s into a beer can at 20...that is minute of deer or "beer" for me!!! I should have her pretty tuned up by Nov..
golfcat

Post by golfcat »

Guys,

You're not the only ones in Oklahoma. I live in Choctaw and have had an Exocet for about 7 years. There are a couple of guys that live over by Eufaula that have Excaliburs, also.

Good luck this year.