varizone scpope sight in.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bait pile willie

varizone scpope sight in.

Post by bait pile willie »

this might seem like a silly question.the triangles 30yds etc.where do you fellas aim? off the point or the whole triangle? I would prefer if the triangle was replaced with a small cross hair.
KYXbow

Post by KYXbow »

It would be nice if it was something different than the small triangles: dots, small crosshairs, etc. But, then again, the triangles work fine. I aim where I am wanting to hit with the top tip of the triangle. The scope works awesome, you will love it.
awshucks

V-Zone

Post by awshucks »

bpw: works tip top for me too.
"Eze 18:21"
widowman

Post by widowman »

I really like the triangles.

Although most of my hunting is done with the 20 yard crosshair.
crazyfarmer

Post by crazyfarmer »

I use the tip for my 30 and 40yarder.. I use the whole triangle for my 50. Shot each and see, the just remember which works better and do that for the deer.

each will have their different sweet spots and remember, its gonan be hard to get a deer to stand on the 20-30-40 and 50 yard marks exactly :D more than likely you will have a 23yard shot, a 36yard shot and etc.. I have yet to get one to stop and pose for me right at 20 or dead on at 30 8)
Harry Crabtree

sighting in

Post by Harry Crabtree »

For the triangles, I use the top of the triangle as my point of aim and that seems to work fine for me. Hope this helps.
I always get the last words at my house, "Yes Dear"